Yeh Chan Ahn
Affiliation: University of California
- Optical sectioning for microfluidics: secondary flow and mixing in a meandering microchannelYeh Chan Ahn
Beckman Laser Institute and Department of Biomedical Engineering, University of California, Irvine, CA, USA
Lab Chip 8:125-33. 2008..An alternating pair of counter-rotating and toroidal vortices cooperated to enhance two-liquid mixing...
- Quantification of a three-dimensional velocity vector using spectral-domain Doppler optical coherence tomographyYeh Chan Ahn
Beckman Laser Institute, Department of Biomedical Engineering, University of California, Irvine, California 92617, USA
Opt Lett 32:1587-9. 2007..After calibration, an unknown velocity vector field inside a microtube was quantified by solving a three-dimensional minimization problem...
- Combined multimodal optical imaging and targeted gene silencing using stimuli-transforming nanotheragnosticsMin Suk Shim
Department of Chemical Engineering and Materials Science, University of California, Irvine, California 92697, USA
J Am Chem Soc 132:8316-24. 2010..This novel type of stimuli-responsive nanotheragnostics will provide a new paradigm for pinpointed, multimodal, and combined imaging and therapy for cancer...
- Multimodality bronchoscopic [corrected] imaging of tracheopathica osteochondroplasticaHenri Colt
University of California School of Medicine, Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Department of Medicine, 101 The City Drive South, Building 53, Room 119, Route 81 Orange, California 92868, USA
J Biomed Opt 14:034035. 2009..Further studies are needed to optimize these systems for pulmonary applications and to determine how new-generation imaging modalities will be integrated into a multimodality bronchoscopy platform...
- In vivo three-dimensional spectral domain endoscopic optical coherence tomography using a microelectromechanical system mirrorWoonggyu Jung
Beckman Laser Institute and Department of Biomedical Engineering, University of California, Irvine, USA
Opt Lett 32:3239-41. 2007..The device was integrated with a conventional endoscope and utilized to generate in vivo 3-D clinical images in humans and animals...
- Investigating in vivo airway wall mechanics during tidal breathing with optical coherence tomographyClaire Robertson
University of California, Irvine, Department of Biomedical Engineering, Irvine, California 92697, USA
J Biomed Opt 16:106011. 2011..The technique may have applications in assessing airway mechanics in diseases such as asthma that are characterized by significant airway remodeling...
- Miniaturized probe based on a microelectromechanical system mirror for multiphoton microscopyWoonggyu Jung
Beckman Laser Institute, University of California, Irvine, CA 92697, USA
Opt Lett 33:1324-6. 2008..The completed probe was 1 cm in outer diameter and 14 cm in length. The developed probe was integrated into an MPM system and used to image fluorescent beads, paper, and biological specimens...
- Enhanced detection of early-stage oral cancer in vivo by optical coherence tomography using multimodal delivery of gold nanoparticlesChang Soo Kim
University of California, Irvine, Department of Chemical Engineering, Irvine, California 92697, USA
J Biomed Opt 14:034008. 2009....
- Multimodality bronchoscopic imaging of recurrent respiratory papillomatosisHenri G Colt
Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Department of Medicine, University of California School of Medicine, Irvine, California, USA
Laryngoscope 120:468-72. 2010....