Affiliation: University at Buffalo
- Images in Clinical Medicine: Oral Manifestation of Crohn's DiseaseAlfredo Aguirre
University at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine, Buffalo, NY
N Engl J Med 373:1250. 2015..He reported having loose, nonbloody stools. Granulomatous inflammation consistent with Crohn's disease was found on histopathological examination. ..
- Serendipitous diagnosis of protein S deficiencyA Aguirre
Department of Oral Diagnostic Sciences, School of Dental Medicine, University at Buffalo, NY 14214, USA
J Periodontol 73:1197-201. 2002..This case represents the first report on the treatment of gingival carcinoma that led to the serendipitous discovery of an unrelated and unusual systemic condition, protein S deficiency...
- Mandibular unilocular radiolucency with ill-defined bordersJ L Tapia
Department of Oral Diagnostic Sciences, School of Dental Medicine, State University of New York at Buffalo, 14214, USA
Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod 97:301-6. 2004
- Expression of resolvin D1 biosynthetic pathways in salivary epitheliumN J Leigh
Department of Oral Biology, University at Buffalo, The State University of New York, Buffalo, NY 14214 3092, USA
J Dent Res 93:300-5. 2014..These studies demonstrate that the RvD1 biosynthesis machinery is expressed and functional in salivary glands with and without SS. ..
- Sialolithiasis in a residual Wharton's duct after excision of a submandibular salivary glandM R Markiewicz
School of Dental Medicine, University at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY, USA
J Laryngol Otol 121:182-5. 2007..We also address the aetiology, pathogenesis, and management of patients with sialolithiasis in the absence of a major salivary gland...