Affiliation: United Nations Population Fund
- "Good obstetrics" revisited: too many evidence-based practices and devices are not usedV Fauveau
Technical Support Division, UNFPA Geneva, Switzerland
Int J Gynaecol Obstet 94:179-84. 2006....
- Human resources for maternal health: multi-purpose or specialists?Vincent Fauveau
Technical Services Division, UNFPA Geneva Office, 11 Chemin des Anemones, 1219 Chatelaine, Switzerland
Hum Resour Health 6:21. 2008....
- Making stillbirths count, making numbers talk - issues in data collection for stillbirthsJ Frederik Frøen
Department of Genes and Environment, Division of Epidemiology, Norwegian Institute of Public Health, P O Box 4404 Nydalen, N 0403 Oslo, Norway
BMC Pregnancy Childbirth 9:58. 2009..This information will guide efforts to prevent stillbirths and improve quality of care...
- Can the process indicators for emergency obstetric care assess the progress of maternal mortality reduction programs? An examination of UNFPA Projects 2000-2004V Fauveau
Reproductive Health Branch, UNFPA, Geneva
Int J Gynaecol Obstet 93:308-16. 2006....
- Is vacuum extraction still known, taught and practiced? A worldwide KAP surveyV Fauveau
UNFPA, Geneva, Switzerland
Int J Gynaecol Obstet 94:185-9. 2006....
- Program Note: Using UN process indicators to assess needs in emergency obstetric services: Gabon, Guinea-Bissau, and The GambiaV Fauveau
UNFPA TSD, Geneva, Switzerland
Int J Gynaecol Obstet 96:233-40. 2007..We report on assessments of the needs for emergency obstetric care in 3 West African countries...