Affiliation: United Behavioral Health
- Use of a behavioral health web site and service utilizationFrancisca Azocar
United Behavioral Health, San Francisco, California 94105, USA
Psychiatr Serv 54:18. 2003
- Behavioral health outreach: integrating medical and behavioral health careFrancisca Azocar
United Behavioral Health, 425 Market Street, 27th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94105, USA
Psychiatr Serv 57:1807-8. 2006
- Patterns of medical resource and psychotropic medicine use among adult depressed managed behavioral health patientsFrancisca Azocar
Behavioral Health Sciences Department, United Behavioral Health, 425 Market St, 27th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94105, USA
J Behav Health Serv Res 31:26-37. 2004..Despite increases in mental health services access made available through managed behavioral health organizations, patients continue receiving mental health treatment in the medical sector...
- Monitoring patient improvement and treatment outcomes in managed behavioral healthFrancisca Azocar
United Behavioral Health, San Francisco, CA, USA
J Healthc Qual 29:4-12. 2007....
- Remission, residual symptoms, and nonresponse in the usual treatment of major depression in managed clinical practiceBrian J Cuffel
United Behavioral Health, San Francisco, CA 94105, USA
J Clin Psychiatry 64:397-402. 2003....
- The impact of evidence-based guideline dissemination for the assessment and treatment of major depression in a managed behavioral health care organizationFrancisca Azocar
Behavioral Health Sciences Department, United Behavioral Health, 425 Market Street, 27th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94105, USA
J Behav Health Serv Res 30:109-18. 2003..Results suggest that mental health systems must look to other dissemination strategies to improve adherence to standards of care and raise the performance of independent practicing clinicians...
- Use of depression education materials to improve treatment compliance of primary care patientsFrancisca Azocar
United Behavioral Health, Behavioral Health Sciences, 425 Market Street, 27th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94105, USA
J Behav Health Serv Res 33:347-53. 2006..Additionally, intervention patients on combination treatment were more likely to stay on antidepressant medications into the continuation phase of treatment...
- The costs and benefits of enhanced depression care to employersPhilip S Wang
Department of Psychiatry, Brigham and Women s Hospital, 75 Francis Street, Boston, MA, USA
Arch Gen Psychiatry 63:1345-53. 2006..Although outreach and enhanced treatment interventions improve depression outcomes, uptake has been poor in part because purchasers lack information on their return on investment...
- Treatment of depression among impoverished primary care patients from ethnic minority groupsJeanne Miranda
San Francisco General Hospital, University of California, USA
Psychiatr Serv 54:219-25. 2003....
- Telephone screening, outreach, and care management for depressed workers and impact on clinical and work productivity outcomes: a randomized controlled trialPhilip S Wang
Division of Services and Intervention Research, National Institute of Mental Health, Rockville, Maryland, USA
JAMA 298:1401-11. 2007..Organized depression care programs significantly improve treatment quality, but employer purchasers have been slow to adopt these programs based on lack of evidence for cost-effectiveness from their perspective...