Kenneth M Unice
- Inorganic cobalt supplementation: prediction of cobalt levels in whole blood and urine using a biokinetic modelKenneth M Unice
ChemRisk, LLC, 20 Stanwix St Suite 505, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, United States
Food Chem Toxicol 50:2456-61. 2012..The methodology presented in this paper can be used to predict urinary or blood Co levels following acute or chronic occupational incidental ingestion, medicinal therapy, supplemental intake, or other non-occupational exposures...
- Use of a deuterated internal standard with pyrolysis-GC/MS dimeric marker analysis to quantify tire tread particles in the environmentKenneth M Unice
ChemRisk LLC, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, USA
Int J Environ Res Public Health 9:4033-55. 2012..The resultant quantitative pyr-GC/MS protocol is reliable and transferable between laboratories...
- A review of the health hazards posed by cobaltDennis J Paustenbach
ChemRisk, LLC, San Francisco, CA, USA
Crit Rev Toxicol 43:316-62. 2013..Closer follow-up of patients who also exhibit chronic disease states leading to clinically important hypoalbuminemia and/or severe ischemia modified albumin (IMA) elevations should be considered...
- Refined biokinetic model for humans exposed to cobalt dietary supplements and other sources of systemic cobalt exposureKenneth M Unice
Cardno ChemRisk, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, United States Electronic address
Chem Biol Interact 216:53-74. 2014....
- Cobalt whole blood concentrations in healthy adult male volunteers following two-weeks of ingesting a cobalt supplementBrooke E Tvermoes
ChemRisk, LLC, 4840 Pearl East Circle, Boulder, CO 80301, United States
Food Chem Toxicol 53:432-9. 2013....
- Airborne benzene exposures from cleaning metal surfaces with small volumes of petroleum solventsDana M Hollins
ChemRisk LLC, San Francisco, CA 94105, USA
Int J Hyg Environ Health 216:324-32. 2013..1% benzene...
- Review of cobalt toxicokinetics following oral dosing: Implications for health risk assessments and metal-on-metal hip implant patientsBrooke E Tvermoes
Cardno ChemRisk, LLC, 4840 Pearl East Circle Suite 300 West, Boulder, CO, USA
Crit Rev Toxicol 45:367-87. 2015....
- Airborne concentrations of benzene for dock workers at the ExxonMobil refinery and chemical plant, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, USA (1977-2005)Thomas E Widner
ChemRisk, 25 Jessie Street, Suite 1800, San Francisco, CA 94105, USA
Scand J Work Environ Health 37:147-58. 2011..In this study, historical samples of airborne benzene collected from 1977-2005 at the ExxonMobil Baton Rouge, Louisiana, USA, docks were evaluated...
- Estimation of the safe use concentrations of the preservative 1,2-benzisothiazolin-3-one (BIT) in consumer cleaning products and sunscreensRachel M Novick
ChemRisk, LLC, 101 2nd Street, Suite 700, San Francisco, CA 94105, USA
Food Chem Toxicol 56:60-6. 2013....
- A methodology for estimating human exposure to perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA): a retrospective exposure assessment of a community (1951-2003)Dennis J Paustenbach
ChemRisk, Inc, San Francisco, California 94105, USA
J Toxicol Environ Health A 70:28-57. 2007....