Mary Margaret Gleason
Affiliation: Tulane University
- Psychopharmacology and preschoolers: a critical review of current conditionsJohn Fanton
Department of Psychiatry, Tufts University School of Medicine, Western Campus at Baystate Medical Center, 759 Chestnut Street, Springfield, MA 01199, USA
Child Adolesc Psychiatr Clin N Am 18:753-71. 2009....
- CATEGORICAL DIAGNOSIS OF EXTREME HYPERACTIVITY, IMPULSIVITY, AND INATTENTION IN VERY YOUNG CHILDRENMary Margaret Gleason
Infant Ment Health J 37:476-85. 2016..Clinical implications also are presented. ..
- Innovative training in pediatrics, general psychiatry, and child psychiatry: background, outcomes, and experiencesMary Margaret Gleason
Department of Psychiatry and Neurology, Tulane University School of Medicine, New Orleans, LA 70112, USA
Acad Psychiatry 33:99-104. 2009....
- Epidemiology of psychiatric disorders in very young children in a Romanian pediatric settingMary Margaret Gleason
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Tulane University School of Medicine, New Orleans, LA 70112, USA
Eur Child Adolesc Psychiatry 20:527-35. 2011..Cultural differences in parental report of emotional and behavioral problems warrant further examination...
- Validity of evidence-derived criteria for reactive attachment disorder: indiscriminately social/disinhibited and emotionally withdrawn/inhibited typesMary Margaret Gleason
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Tulane University School of Medicine, 1440 Canal Street, New Orleans, LA 70112, USA
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 50:216-231.e3. 2011..This study examined the validity of criteria for indiscriminately social/disinhibited and emotionally withdrawn/inhibited reactive attachment disorder (RAD)...
- Relationship assessment in clinical practiceMary Margaret Gleason
Department of Pediatrics, Tulane University School of Medicine, 1440 Canal Street, TB 52, New Orleans, LA 70112, USA
Child Adolesc Psychiatr Clin N Am 18:581-91. 2009..This article introduces the rationale for parent-child relationship assessments and presents clinically useful informal and formal approaches to understanding the behavioral and psychological components of the parent child relationship...
- Indiscriminate behaviors in previously institutionalized young childrenMary Margaret Gleason
Tulane University School of Medicine, New Orleans, Louisiana
Pediatrics 133:e657-65. 2014....
- Effects of institutional rearing and foster care on psychopathology at age 12 years in Romania: follow-up of an open, randomised controlled trialKathryn L Humphreys
Tulane University School of Medicine, New Orleans, LA, USA
Lancet Psychiatry 2:625-34. 2015..We examined psychopathology at age 12 years in a cohort of Romanian children who had been abandoned at birth and placed into institutional care, then assigned either to be placed in foster care or to care as usual...
- A randomized controlled trial comparing foster care and institutional care for children with signs of reactive attachment disorderAnna T Smyke
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Tulane University School of Medicine, New Orleans, LA, USA
Am J Psychiatry 169:508-14. 2012....
- Annual research review: Attachment disorders in early childhood--clinical presentation, causes, correlates, and treatmentCharles H Zeanah
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Institute of Infant and Early Childhood Mental Health, Tulane University School of Medicine, New Orleans, LA, USA
J Child Psychol Psychiatry 56:207-22. 2015..We also review what little is known and what more we need to learn about interventions...
- Commentary: Should we move away from an attachment framework for understanding disinhibited social engagement disorder (DSED)? A commentary on Zeanah and Gleason ()Karlen Lyons-Ruth
Department of Psychiatry, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
J Child Psychol Psychiatry 56:223-7. 2015..Thus, it is important to clarify the conceptualizations of etiological mechanisms that might underlie DSED. ..