RICHARD A contact VAN ETTEN
Affiliation: Tufts Medical Center
- Advances in the biology and therapy of chronic myeloid leukemia: proceedings from the 6th Post-ASH International Chronic Myeloid Leukemia and Myeloproliferative Neoplasms WorkshopRichard A Van Etten
Molecular Oncology Research Institute, Tufts Medical Center, Boston, MA 02111, USA
Leuk Lymphoma 54:1151-8. 2013..A report summarizing the pertinent advances in MPN has been published separately...
- The Ph-positive and Ph-negative myeloproliferative neoplasms: some topical pre-clinical and clinical issuesRichard A Van Etten
Division of Hematology Oncology, Molecular Oncology Research Institute, Tufts Medical Center, Boston, MA 02111, USA
Haematologica 96:590-601. 2011..Finally, the clinical role of the new JAK2- and BCR-ABL1-inhibitors is considered. Much further progress is likely in several of these areas soon...
- BCL6: a novel target for therapy of Ph+ B cell acute lymphoblastic leukemiaRichard A Van Etten
Molecular Oncology Research Institute, Division of Hematology Oncology, Tufts Medical Center, Boston, MA 02111, USA
Cancer Cell 20:3-5. 2011..In a recent issue of Nature, Duy et al. describe a novel role for BCL6 at the center of a transcriptional network in Ph(+) acute lymphoblastic leukemia cells that modulates their leukemogenicity and response to kinase inhibitors...
- REGULATION AND FUNCTION OF C AB1 NUCLEAR TYROSINE KINASERICHARD VAN ETTEN; Fiscal Year: 2001..Finally, primary abl-/- fibroblasts (before and after rescue with selected abl constructs) will be used to assess the role of c-abl in growth arrest induced by DNA damage. ..
- INHIBITOR OF THE C ABL TYROSINE KINASERICHARD VAN ETTEN; Fiscal Year: 2002..These experiments will yield important new information about the function and regulation of c-Abl and the mode of activation of leukemogenic forms of Abl, and identify new avenues for anti-leukemic therapies. ..
- Pathogenesis & Therapy of 8p11 Leukemia/LymphomaRICHARD VAN ETTEN; Fiscal Year: 2008..abstract_text> ..
- Novel Cellular Therapies for Ph+ leukemiaRICHARD A contact VAN ETTEN; Fiscal Year: 2010..PHS 398/2590 (Rev. 11/07) Page 2 Continuation Format Page Program Director/Principal Investigator (Last, First, Middle): Van Etten R.A./Klingemann H.K. ..