Affiliation: Tufts Medical Center
- Psoriasis Trends and Practice GapsAlice B Gottlieb
Department of Dermatology, Tufts Medical Center, 800 Washington Street, Box 114, Boston, MA 02111, USA Electronic address
Dermatol Clin 34:235-42. 2016..Finally, an overview of current resident exposure to psoriatic care and recommendations for improvements in resident education are made. ..
- Role of golimumab, a TNF-alpha inhibitor, in the treatment of the psoriatic arthritisMelissa A Michelon
Tufts University School of Medicine
Clin Cosmet Investig Dermatol 3:79-84. 2010..This new biologic therapy provides physicians with another option in the treatment of this inflammatory arthritis while offering patients certain advantages over other TNF antagonists...
- Psoriasis outcome measures: a report from the GRAPPA 2012 annual meetingAlice B Gottlieb
Department of Dermatology, Tufts Medical Center, Boston, Massachusetts 02111 1533, USA
J Rheumatol 40:1428-33. 2013....
- Phosphodiesterase 4-targeted treatments for autoimmune diseasesNeal Kumar
Department of Dermatology, Tufts Medical Center, 800 Washington Street 114, Boston, MA 02111, USA
BMC Med 11:96. 2013....
- A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study to evaluate the addition of methotrexate to etanercept in patients with moderate to severe plaque psoriasisA B Gottlieb
Tufts Medical Center, Boston, MA, USA
Br J Dermatol 167:649-57. 2012..Etanercept plus methotrexate combination therapy has not been adequately investigated in psoriasis...
- Ustekinumab for psoriasis and psoriatic arthritisAri Michael Goldminz
Department of Dermatology, Tufts Medical Center, Boston, Massachusetts 02111, USA
J Rheumatol Suppl 89:86-9. 2012..Ustekinumab appears to be well tolerated, but its longterm safety profile is not yet known...
- Comorbidities in patients with psoriasisAlice B Gottlieb
Tufts Medical Center, Boston, Mass, USA
Am J Med 122:1150.e1-9. 2009....
- Validation and response to treatment of a pruritus self-assessment tool in patients with moderate to severe psoriasisAlice Gottlieb
Tufts Medical Center, Boston, Massachusetts 02111 1533, USA
J Am Acad Dermatol 63:580-6. 2010..Pruritus is a common symptom of psoriasis. In many clinical trials of psoriasis treatments, severity of pruritus is a patient-reported outcome...
- Efficacy and safety of briakinumab vs. etanercept and placebo in patients with moderate to severe chronic plaque psoriasisA B Gottlieb
Tufts Medical Center, 800 Washington Street, Boston, MA 02111, USA
Br J Dermatol 165:652-60. 2011..The anti-interleukin-12/23p40 monoclonal antibody briakinumab has been shown in a phase II study to be effective psoriasis treatment...
- Guidelines of care for the management of psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis: Section 2. Psoriatic arthritis: overview and guidelines of care for treatment with an emphasis on the biologicsAlice Gottlieb
Department of Dermatology, Tufts New England Medical Center, Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
J Am Acad Dermatol 58:851-64. 2008..We will discuss the use of disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs and the biologic therapies in the treatment of patients with moderate to severe psoriatic arthritis...
- Pilot, multicenter, double-blind, randomized placebo-controlled bilateral comparative study of a combination of calcipotriene and nicotinamide for the treatment of psoriasisDanielle Levine
Department of Dermatology, Tufts Medical Center, Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, Massachusetts 02111, USA
J Am Acad Dermatol 63:775-81. 2010..By inhibiting proinflammatory cytokines such as interleukin-12, interleukin-23, and tumor necrosis factor-alfa, nicotinamide may enhance the efficacy of calcipotriene therapy when used in combination...
- Evaluation and management of psoriasis: an internist's guideDanielle Levine
Department of Dermatology, Tufts Medical Center, Tufts University School of Medicine, 800 Washington Street, Boston, MA 02111, USA
Med Clin North Am 93:1291-303. 2009....
- A series of critically challenging case scenarios in moderate to severe psoriasis: a Delphi consensus approachBruce Strober
Department of Dermatology, New York University Medical Center, New York, NY, USA
J Am Acad Dermatol 61:S1-S46. 2009..The final rankings and analysis provide guidance for practical, safe, and efficacious treatment options in a number of complex psoriasis scenarios...
- Ustekinumab, a human interleukin 12/23 monoclonal antibody, for psoriatic arthritis: randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, crossover trialAlice Gottlieb
Tufts Medical Center, Boston, MA, USA
Lancet 373:633-40. 2009..Ustekinumab is a human monoclonal antibody that inhibits receptor-binding of these cytokines. We aimed to assess the efficacy and safety of ustekinumab for psoriatic arthritis in this phase II study...
- Etanercept and clinical outcomes, fatigue, and depression in psoriasis: double-blind placebo-controlled randomised phase III trialStephen Tyring
Department of Dermatology, University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, Houston, TX, USA
Lancet 367:29-35. 2006..Psoriasis has substantial psychological and emotional effects. We assessed the effect of etanercept, an effective treatment for the clinical symptoms of psoriasis, on fatigue and symptoms of depression associated with the condition...
- Cutaneous lupus erythematosus and anti-TNF-alpha therapy: a case report with review of the literatureDanielle Levine
Department of Dermatology, Tufts Medical Center, Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, MA 02111, USA
J Drugs Dermatol 9:1283-7. 2010..The authors then propose possible approaches to the management of anti-TNF-alpha therapy-induced cutaneous LE...