Jennifer K Chow
Affiliation: Tufts-New England Medical Center
- Factors associated with candidemia caused by non-albicans Candida species versus Candida albicans in the intensive care unitJennifer K Chow
Division of Geographic Medicine and Infectious Diseases, Tufts New England Medical Center, Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, Massachusetts 02111, USA
Clin Infect Dis 46:1206-13. 2008..We examined factors associated with BSIs due to non-albicans Candida species, compared with C. albicans BSIs, in an ICU patient population...
- Risk factors for albicans and non-albicans candidemia in the intensive care unitJennifer K Chow
Division of Geographic Medicine and Infectious Diseases, Tufts New England Medical Center, Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, MA, USA
Crit Care Med 36:1993-8. 2008..To determine risk factors for bloodstream infections (BSI) with Candida non-albicans (C-NA) species and Candida albicans (CA) among critically ill patients...
- Candidaemia associated with decreased in vitro fluconazole susceptibility: is Candida speciation predictive of the susceptibility pattern?David A Oxman
Tufts Medical Center, 800 Washington Street, Boston, MA 02111, USA
J Antimicrob Chemother 65:1460-5. 2010..Candidaemia is often treated with fluconazole in the absence of susceptibility testing. We examined factors associated with candidaemia caused by Candida isolates with reduced susceptibility to fluconazole...
- Pretransplant lymphopenia is a novel prognostic factor in cytomegalovirus and noncytomegalovirus invasive infections after liver transplantationNatalie E Nierenberg
Division of Infectious Diseases and Geographic Medicine, Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, MA
Liver Transpl 20:1497-507. 2014..Liver Transpl 20:1497-1507, 2014. © 2014 AASLD. ..
- Increased serum iron levels and infectious complications after liver transplantationJennifer K Chow
Division of Geographic Medicine and Infectious Disease, Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, MA, USA
Clin Infect Dis 51:e16-23. 2010..Elevated serum iron levels have been associated with infectious outcomes in various patient populations but, to our knowledge, have never been studied after liver transplantation...