- Update on sports concussionAndrew M Tucker
MedStar Union Memorial Sports Medicine, 1407 York Road, Suite 100A, Lutherville, MD, 21093, USA
Curr Rev Musculoskelet Med 7:366-72. 2014....
- Lack of blood pressure difference by race in professional American football playersAndrew M Tucker
MedStar Sports Medicine, MedStar Union Memorial Sports Medicine, Lutherville, MD, USA Electronic address
J Am Soc Hypertens 9:370-4. 2015..3%] black players vs. 264 [55.3%] white players; P = 1.0). Contrary to findings in the general population, BP and prevalence of pre-hypertension/hypertension did not vary with race in a large population of active NFL players...
- Conflicts of Interest in Sports MedicineAndrew M Tucker
MedStar Union Memorial Sports Medicine, 1407 York Road, Suite 100A, Lutherville, MD 21093, USA Electronic address
Clin Sports Med 35:217-26. 2016..These issues are reviewed, hopefully to increase awareness in clinicians who find themselves in these unique situations. ..
- Role of the adolescent preparticipation physical examinationAndrew Tucker
Union Memorial Hospital, Lutherville, MD 21093, USA
Phys Med Rehabil Clin N Am 19:217-34, vii-viii. 2008..These examinations may vary from state to state, however. This article covers the basics of the history, physical examination, special tests, and issues surrounding clearance for various diagnoses...
- Prevalence of cardiovascular disease risk factors among National Football League playersAndrew M Tucker
Union Memorial Sports Medicine, Union Memorial Hospital, Baltimore, MD 21218, USA
JAMA 301:2111-9. 2009..Concern exists about the cardiovascular health implications of large size among professional football players and those players who aspire to professional status...