Nicole M Dudukovic
Affiliation: Trinity College
- Attention during memory retrieval enhances future rememberingNicole M Dudukovic
Stanford University, Stanford, California, USA
Mem Cognit 37:953-61. 2009..These findings demonstrate that attentive retrieval is critical for learning through remembering...
- High-resolution fMRI reveals match enhancement and attentional modulation in the human medial temporal lobeNicole M Dudukovic
J Cogn Neurosci 23:670-82. 2011..These data suggest that match enhancement in human hippocampus reflects retrieval of other goal-relevant contextual details surrounding a stimulus's prior encounter...
- Overcoming suppression in order to remember: contributions from anterior cingulate and ventrolateral prefrontal cortexBrice A Kuhl
Department of Psychology, Stanford University, Stanford, California 94305 2130, USA
Cogn Affect Behav Neurosci 8:211-21. 2008....
- Attending to remember and remembering to attendNicole M Dudukovic
Department of Psychology and Neurosciences Program, Stanford University, Stanford, California 94305, USA
Neuron 49:784-7. 2006..Together, these elegant studies reveal bidirectional interactions between attention and memory...
- Decreased demands on cognitive control reveal the neural processing benefits of forgettingBrice A Kuhl
Department of Psychology, Stanford University, Jordan Hall, Building 420, 450 Serra Mall, Stanford, California 94305, USA
Nat Neurosci 10:908-14. 2007..These findings indicate that, although forgetting can be frustrating, memory might be adaptive because forgetting confers neural processing benefits...
- Goal-dependent modulation of declarative memory: neural correlates of temporal recency decisions and novelty detectionNicole M Dudukovic
Department of Psychology and Neurosciences Program, Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305 2130, USA
Neuropsychologia 45:2608-20. 2007....
- Hippocampal contribution to the novel use of relational information in declarative memoryAlison R Preston
Department of Psychology, Stanford University, Jordan Hall, Building 420, Stanford, CA 94305 2130, USA
Hippocampus 14:148-52. 2004