Gregory C Kane
Affiliation: Thomas Jefferson University
- Jefferson Scale of Patient's Perceptions of Physician Empathy: preliminary psychometric dataGregory C Kane
Department of Medicine, Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
Croat Med J 48:81-6. 2007..To develop a brief scale for measuring patient's perceptions of their physician's empathic engagement and to provide preliminary evidence in support of aspects of the scale's psychometrics...
- A dying art?: The doctor's letter of condolenceGregory C Kane
Jefferson Medical College, Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Jefferson University Hospital, 1025 Walnut St, No 805, Philadelphia, PA 19107 5083, USA
Chest 131:1245-7. 2007
- Assessment of empathy in different years of internal medicine trainingSalvatore Mangione
Center for Research in Medical Education and Health Care and Department of Medicine, Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
Med Teach 24:370-3. 2002..The issue of whether targeted educational activities for the purpose of cultivating empathy can improve empathy scores awaits empirical scrutiny...
- Relationships between scores of the Jefferson Scale of Physician Empathy (JSPE) and the Interpersonal Reactivity Index (IRI)Mohammadreza Hojat
Center for Research in Medical Education and Health Care, Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
Med Teach 27:625-8. 2005....
- Effectiveness of a clinical-decision-support system in improving compliance with cardiac-care quality measures and supporting resident trainingJeffrey M Riggio
Division of Internal Medicine, Department of Medicine, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Acad Med 84:1719-26. 2009..The design of quality-improvement decision-support tools should incorporate educational missions in their message and design...