Affiliation: The Hamner Institutes for Health Sciences
- Kinetic modeling of β-chloroprene metabolism: Probabilistic in vitro-in vivo extrapolation of metabolism in the lung, liver and kidneys of mice, rats and humansYuching Yang
Center for Human Health Assessment, The Hamner Institutes for Health Sciences, Research Triangle Park, NC, USA
Toxicol In Vitro 26:1047-55. 2012....
- Using a physiologically based pharmacokinetic model to link urinary biomarker concentrations to dietary exposure of perchlorateYuching Yang
The Hamner Institutes for Health Sciences, RTP, NC, USA
Chemosphere 88:1019-27. 2012..The type of information needed to reduce the uncertainty in estimating intake doses, for individuals, based on biomarker measurements is discussed...
- A Bayesian population PBPK model for multiroute chloroform exposureYuching Yang
Exposure Science Division, Environmental and Occupational Health Sciences Institute, Joint Institute of UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson Medical School and Rutgers University, Piscataway, NJ 08854, USA
J Expo Sci Environ Epidemiol 20:326-41. 2010..This study demonstrates the use of the Bayesian approach to optimize PBPK model parameters for typical household exposure scenarios...
- In vitro to in vivo extrapolation and species response comparisons for drug-induced liver injury (DILI) using DILIsym™: a mechanistic, mathematical model of DILIBrett A Howell
The Hamner UNC Institute for Drug Safety Sciences, The Hamner Institutes, Durham, NC 27709, USA
J Pharmacokinet Pharmacodyn 39:527-41. 2012..Differences in model sensitivity to the parameters were related to species differences, but the severity of DILI for each drug/species combination was also an important factor...
- Cross-species transcriptomic analysis of mouse and rat lung exposed to chloropreneRussell S Thomas
The Hamner Institutes for Health Sciences, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709, USA
Toxicol Sci 131:629-40. 2013....
- Bayesian analysis of a rat formaldehyde DNA-protein cross-link modelYuching Yang
The Hamner Institutes for Health Sciences, Center for Human Health Assessment, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina 27711, USA
J Toxicol Environ Health A 73:787-806. 2010....
- Modeling drug- and chemical-induced hepatotoxicity with systems biology approachesSudin Bhattacharya
Institute for Chemical Safety Sciences, The Hamner Institutes for Health Sciences Research Triangle Park, NC, USA
Front Physiol 3:462. 2012..The model initially focuses on reactive metabolite-induced DILI in response to administration of acetaminophen, and spans multiple biological scales...
- An analysis of N-acetylcysteine treatment for acetaminophen overdose using a systems model of drug-induced liver injuryJeffrey L Woodhead
The Hamner University of North Carolina Institute for Drug Safety Sciences, The Hamner Institutes, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, USA
J Pharmacol Exp Ther 342:529-40. 2012..The modeling also suggests that modification of the current treatment nomograms should be considered...