Henry K Wong
Affiliation: The Ohio State University
- Novel biomarkers, dysregulated epigenetics, and therapy in cutaneous T-cell lymphomaHenry K Wong
Division of Dermatology, Department of Internal Medicine, The Ohio State University, Gahanna, OH 43230, USA
Discov Med 16:71-8. 2013..This is supported by the efficacy of evolving therapeutic strategies that modulate gene regulation, such as HDAC inhibitors and methylation inhibitors in the treatment of this group of cancers. ..
- Evolving insights in the pathogenesis and therapy of cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (mycosis fungoides and Sezary syndrome)Henry K Wong
Division of Dermatology, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH 43221, USA
Br J Haematol 155:150-66. 2011..This review summarizes the clinical epidemiology, staging and natural history of MF and SS; discusses the immunopathogenesis of MF and the functional role of the malignant T-cells; and reviews the latest advances in MF and SS treatment...
- Primary Cutaneous B-Cell Lymphoma: Management and Patterns of Recurrence at the Multimodality Cutaneous Lymphoma Clinic of The Ohio State UniversityBrad Haverkos
Comprehensive Cancer Center, Department of Pathology, Division of Hematology, Department of Medicine, Division of Dermatology, Department of Medicine, Center for Biostatistics, and Department of Radiation Oncology, The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio, USA Department of Dermatology, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, College of Medicine, Little Rock, Arkansas, USA
Oncologist 20:1161-6. 2015..Despite advances in the clinical and pathologic characterization of PCBCL, the significance of the current staging approach as a risk profiling tool and the effect of various treatments on outcome remain unclear...
- Promoter-Specific Hypomethylation Is Associated with Overexpression of PLS3, GATA6, and TWIST1 in the Sezary SyndromeHenry K Wong
1 Division of Dermatology, Department of Internal Medicine, The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio, USA 2 The Comprehensive Cancer Center and The James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research Institute, The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio, USA
J Invest Dermatol 135:2084-92. 2015..The mechanisms of DNA hypomethylation in vivo and the functional role of PLS3, TWIST1, and GATA6 in SS are being investigated. ..
- Impaired proteasome function activates GATA3 in T cells and upregulates CTLA-4: relevance for Sézary syndromeHeather M Gibson
Division of Dermatology, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH, USA
J Invest Dermatol 133:249-57. 2013..We also demonstrate the requirement of the GATA3/CTLA-4 regulatory pathway in fresh neoplastic CD4+ T cells. Targeting of this pathway may be beneficial in SS and other CTLA-4-overexpressing T-cell neoplasms...
- Promoter methylation regulates SAMHD1 gene expression in human CD4+ T cellsSuresh de Silva
Center for Retrovirus Research, Department of Veterinary Biosciences, The OhioState University, Columbus, OH 43210, USA
J Biol Chem 288:9284-92. 2013..SAMHD1 expression was induced in CD4(+) T cell lines by blocking DNA methyltransferase activity, suggesting that promoter methylation is one of the key epigenetic mechanisms by which SAMHD1 expression is regulated...
- Remission of psoriasis after allogeneic, but not autologous, hematopoietic stem-cell transplantationBenjamin H Kaffenberger
Dermatology, Ohio State University College of Medicine, Columbus, Ohio 43216, USA
J Am Acad Dermatol 68:489-92. 2013..Of these, 5 of 6 developed a recurrence of their psoriasis within 2 years. Based on a limited number of patients, psoriasis is likely to remit after allogeneic HSCT, but it is likely to recur after autologous HSCT...
- Extranodal Marginal Zone Lymphoma-like Presentations of Angioimmunoblastic T-Cell Lymphoma: A T-Cell Lymphoma Masquerading as a B-Cell Lymphoproliferative DisorderBenjamin Kaffenberger
Division of Dermatology, Department of Internal Medicine, The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, Columbus, OH Division of Hematology, Department of Internal Medicine, The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, Columbus, OH and Division of Dermatopathology, Department of Pathology, The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, Columbus, OH
Am J Dermatopathol 37:604-13. 2015..Caution is urged to exclude the possibility of a systemic T-cell lymphoma such as AITL in cutaneous and lymph node B-cell proliferations. ..