Anita L Szwast
Affiliation: The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Anatomic variability and outcome in prenatally diagnosed absent pulmonary valve syndromeAnita Szwast
The Fetal Heart Program at the Cardiac Center at The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania The University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Department of Pediatrics, Division of Cardiology, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Electronic address
Ann Thorac Surg 98:152-8. 2014..Fetuses with APV were divided into two cohorts, those with underlying tetralogy of Fallot (TOF/APV) and those without underlying TOF and either an intact ventricular septum or small ventricular septal defect (APV/IVS)...
- Comparative analysis of cerebrovascular resistance in fetuses with single-ventricle congenital heart diseaseA Szwast
The Fetal Heart Program at Cardiac Center, Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 40:62-7. 2012..We sought to determine whether the presence or absence of aortic obstruction impacts cerebrovascular resistance in fetuses with single-ventricle (SV) congenital heart disease (CHD)...
- Impact of altered loading conditions on ventricular performance in fetuses with congenital cystic adenomatoid malformation and twin-twin transfusion syndromeA Szwast
Department of Pediatrics, Cardiology Division, Fetal Heart Program, Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA 19050, USA
Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 30:40-6. 2007..those in normal fetuses...
- Vasoreactive response to maternal hyperoxygenation in the fetus with hypoplastic left heart syndromeAnita Szwast
The Fetal Heart Program at Cardiac Center at The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Circ Cardiovasc Imaging 3:172-8. 2010..Responsiveness of the pulmonary vasculature to maternal hyperoxygenation (MH) may provide a tool to assess the degree of pulmonary vasculopathy present before birth...
- Usefulness of left ventricular inflow index to predict successful biventricular repair in right-dominant unbalanced atrioventricular canalAnita L Szwast
Division of Cardiology, Department of Pediatrics, Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Am J Cardiol 107:103-9. 2011..We propose incorporation of the LVII into the echocardiographic assessment of these patients...
- Perinatal and early surgical outcome for the fetus with hypoplastic left heart syndrome: a 5-year single institutional experienceJ Rychik
Fetal Heart Program, The Cardiac Center, The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 36:465-70. 2010..Our goal was to establish the benchmark for perinatal and early surgical outcome in the current era, from a center with an aggressive surgical approach and a cohort with a high level of intention-to-treat...
- Impact of sildenafil on echocardiographic indices of myocardial performance after the Fontan operationDavid J Goldberg
Division of Cardiology, The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Pediatr Cardiol 33:689-96. 2012..These findings suggest that sildenafil may be a useful therapy to improve or maintain ventricular performance in select patients after the Fontan operation...