Affiliation: The Ohio State University
- Bone health in adult cancer survivorshipMaryam B Lustberg
Ohio State University, Columbus, OH 43210 1240, USA
J Clin Oncol 30:3665-74. 2012..This review will summarize the mechanisms by which cancer treatments cause bone loss as well provide screening and treatment recommendations for the management of bone loss...
- The LIVESTRONG Survivorship Center of Excellence NetworkCharles L Shapiro
Ohio State University Comprehensive Cancer Center, Starling Loving Hall, Columbus, OH 43210, USA
J Cancer Surviv 3:4-11. 2009..The Network was created to accelerate the pace of progress in addressing the needs of the growing survivor community...
- Zoledronic acid preserves bone mineral density in premenopausal women who develop ovarian failure due to adjuvant chemotherapy: final results from CALGB trial 79809C L Shapiro
Ohio State University Medical Center and James Cancer Hospital, Columbus, OH 43210, USA
Eur J Cancer 47:683-9. 2011..We hypothesised that zoledronic acid (ZA), a third-generation amino bisphosphonate, would prevent bone loss in premenopausal women who developed CIOF...
- Phase I dose escalation pharmacokinetic assessment of intravenous humanized anti-MUC1 antibody AS1402 in patients with advanced breast cancerMark D Pegram
Division of Hematology Oncology, University of Miami Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, 1475 NW 12th Avenue Suite 3400 D8 4, Miami, FL 33136, USA
Breast Cancer Res 11:R73. 2009....
- The prevalence of BRCA1 mutations among young women with triple-negative breast cancerS R Young
Women s College Research Institute, Department of Public Health, The University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada
BMC Cancer 9:86. 2009....
- Assessment of FANCD2 nuclear foci formation in paraffin-embedded tumors: a potential patient-enrichment strategy for treatment with DNA interstrand crosslinking agentsWenrui Duan
Comprehensive Cancer Center, Division of Medical Oncology, The Ohio State University College of Medicine and Public Health, Columbus, Ohio, USA
Transl Res 161:156-64. 2013..The use of paraffin-embedded tissues renders the reported method suitable for large-scale screening to select patients for treatment with DNA interstrand crosslinking agents, poly ADP-ribose polymerase inhibitors, or their combination...