Lois J Maltais
Affiliation: The Jackson Laboratory
- Rules and guidelines for mouse gene, allele, and mutation nomenclature: a condensed versionLois J Maltais
The Jackson Laboratory, 600 Main St, Bar Harbor, Maine 04609, USA
Genomics 79:471-4. 2002
- BioCreative III interactive task: an overviewCecilia N Arighi
Center for Bioinformatics and Computational Biology, University of Delaware, Newark, DE, USA
BMC Bioinformatics 12:S4. 2011..To support the aims of the IAT in BC-III, involvement of both developers and end users was solicited, and the development of a user interface to address the tasks interactively was requested...
- Connecting sequence and biology in the laboratory mouseRichard M Baldarelli
Mouse Genome Informatics Group, The Jackson Laboratory, Bar Harbor, Maine 04609, USA
Genome Res 13:1505-19. 2003..In particular, we describe the methods and results of integration of 60,770 FANTOM2 mouse cDNAs with gene records in the databases of MGI and LocusLink...
- Revised nomenclature for the mammalian long-chain acyl-CoA synthetase gene familyDouglas G Mashek
Departments of Nutrition and Pediatrics, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC 27599, USA
J Lipid Res 45:1958-61. 2004..Splice variants of ACSL3, -4, -5, and -6 are cataloged. Suggestions for naming other family members and for the nonmammalian acyl-CoA synthetases are made...
- A revised nomenclature for the human and rodent alpha-tubulin gene familyVarsha K Khodiyar
HUGO Gene Nomenclature Committee, Department of Biology, University College London, Wolfson House, 4 Stephenson Way, London NW1 2HE, UK
Genomics 90:285-9. 2007..This revised nomenclature provides a unified language for the discussion of these genes in mammalian species; it has been approved by the gene nomenclature committees of the three species and is supported by researchers in the field...