Affiliation: The University of Texas
- Bayesian phase II adaptive randomization by jointly modeling time-to-event efficacy and binary toxicityXiudong Lei
Department of Biostatistics, Unit 1411, The University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX 77230, USA
Lifetime Data Anal 17:156-74. 2011..D. Anderson Cancer Center, we conduct extensive simulation studies under various scenarios to investigate the performance of the proposed method, and compare it with available Bayesian adaptive randomization procedures...
- Beta-blocker use is associated with improved relapse-free survival in patients with triple-negative breast cancerAmal Melhem-Bertrandt
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX, 77030, USA
J Clin Oncol 29:2645-52. 2011..To examine the association between beta-blocker (BB) intake, pathologic complete response (pCR) rates, and survival outcomes in patients with breast cancer treated with neoadjuvant chemotherapy...
- Phase I trial of cixutumumab combined with temsirolimus in patients with advanced cancerAung Naing
Department of Investigational Cancer Therapeutics Phase I Clinical Trials Program, MD Anderson Cancer Center, University of Texas, Houston, Texas, USA
Clin Cancer Res 17:6052-60. 2011..The objectives of this phase I study were to evaluate the tolerability and activity of temsirolimus and cixutumumab...
- High-dose chemotherapy with autologous hematopoietic stem-cell transplantation in metastatic breast cancer: overview of six randomized trialsDonald A Berry
Department of Biostatistics, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX 77230 1402, USA
J Clin Oncol 29:3224-31. 2011....
- High-dose chemotherapy with autologous stem-cell support as adjuvant therapy in breast cancer: overview of 15 randomized trialsDonald A Berry
Division of Quantitative Sciences, Department of Biostatistics, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX 77230 1402, USA
J Clin Oncol 29:3214-23. 2011..Individual trials have had limited power to show overall benefit or benefits within subsets...
- Association of comorbidities with overall survival in myelodysplastic syndrome: development of a prognostic modelKiran Naqvi
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer, Houston, TX 77030, USA
J Clin Oncol 29:2240-6. 2011..Patients with cancer often experience comorbidities that may affect their prognosis and outcome. The objective of this study was to determine the effect of comorbidities on the survival of patients with myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS)...