Debra M Krupke
Affiliation: The Jackson Laboratory
- The Mouse Tumor Biology Database: integrated access to mouse cancer biology dataDebra Krupke
The Jackson Laboratory, Bar Harbor, Maine, USA
Exp Lung Res 31:259-70. 2005....
- The Mouse Tumor Biology databaseDebra M Krupke
Jackson Laboratory, Mouse Tumour Biology Database, 600 Main Street, Bar Harbor, Maine 04609, USA
Nat Rev Cancer 8:459-65. 2008..Tools to integrate, locate and visualize these data are crucial to aid researchers in their investigations. The Mouse Tumor Biology database (http://tumor.informatics.jax.org) seeks to address that need...
- Mouse Tumor Biology Database (MTB): status update and future directionsDale A Begley
The Jackson Laboratory, 600 Main Street, Bar Harbor, Maine, USA
Nucleic Acids Res 35:D638-42. 2007..A new pathology data submission tool allows users to submit, edit and release data to the MTB system...
- Mouse Tumor Biology (MTB): a database of mouse models for human cancerCarol J Bult
The Jackson Laboratory, 600 Main Street, Bar Harbor, ME, USA
Nucleic Acids Res 43:D818-24. 2015....
- Identifying mouse models for skin cancer using the Mouse Tumor Biology DatabaseDale A Begley
Department of Research and Development, The Jackson Laboratory, Bar Harbor, ME, USA
Exp Dermatol 23:761-3. 2014..In this report, we detail MTB's contents and capabilities, together with instructions on how to use MTB to search for skin-related tumor models and associated data. ..
- The Mouse Tumor Biology Database: a public resource for cancer genetics and pathology of the mouseDieter Naf
Mouse Genome Informatics, The Jackson Laboratory, Bar Harbor, Maine 04609, USA
Cancer Res 62:1235-40. 2002..We outline current content, data acquisition strategies, and query mechanisms for MTB. MTB is accessible on-line at http://tumor.informatics.jax.org...
- Antibodies that label paraffin-embedded mouse tissues: a collaborative endeavorIgor Mikaelian
The Jackson Laboratory, Bar Harbor, Maine 04609 1500, USA
Toxicol Pathol 32:181-91. 2004..Regularly updated information on immunohistochemistry of normal and neoplastic mouse tissues is accessible online at (http://tumor.informatics.jax.org); links to antibody suppliers' web sites are provided...