Affiliation: The Rockefeller University
- Schema therapy for borderline personality disorderScott H Kellogg
The Rockefeller University, NY, USA
J Clin Psychol 62:445-58. 2006..These interventions are used during the three phases of treatment: (1) bonding and emotional regulation, (2) schema mode change, and (3) development of autonomy...
- On blending practice and research: the search for commonalities in substance abuse treatmentScott Kellogg
Laboratory of the Biology of the Addictive Diseases, The Rockefeller University, New York, NY, USA
Subst Abus 27:9-24. 2006..Examples from the research and treatment literature are provided...
- Something of value: the introduction of contingency management interventions into the New York City Health and Hospital Addiction Treatment ServiceScott H Kellogg
The Rockefeller University, New York, NY 10021 6399, USA
J Subst Abuse Treat 28:57-65. 2005....
- TPH2 and TPH1: association of variants and interactions with heroin addictionDavid A Nielsen
Laboratory of Biology of the Addictive Diseases, The Rockefeller University, Box 171, 1230 York Avenue, New York, NY 10065, USA
Behav Genet 38:133-50. 2008..022), and with the TPH2 rs4290270 variant and heroin addiction (P=0.011). In the African-American group, a significant association of a specific TPH2 haplotype with heroin addiction also was found (SNPHAP, P=0.004; PHASE P=0.036)...
- Former heroin addicts with or without a history of cocaine dependence are more impulsive than controlsDavid A Nielsen
Laboratory of the Biology of Addictive Diseases, The Rockefeller University, New York, NY 10065, USA
Drug Alcohol Depend 124:113-20. 2012....
- Antidepressant treatment patterns in a novel methadone maintenance clinic targeting young adults an observational studyDavid W Galarneau
Weill Medical College of Cornell University, New York, NY 10021, USA
J Addict Dis 25:47-52. 2006..e., general outpatient vs. methadone maintenance)...
- On "Gradualism" and the building of the harm reduction-abstinence continuumScott H Kellogg
Laboratory of the Biology of the Addictive Diseases, Box 171, The Rockefeller University, 1230 York Avenue, New York, NY 10021 6399, USA
J Subst Abuse Treat 25:241-7. 2003..Lastly, with the frequent occurrence of relapse among addicted patients, building a continuum could also serve to provide a therapeutic "safety net" for those in need...
- The Personality Assessment Inventory Drug Problems Scale: a validity analysisScott H Kellogg
Laboratory of the Biology of the Addictive Diseases, Rockefeller University, New York, NY 10021 6399, USA
J Pers Assess 79:73-84. 2002..Overall, higher scores did reflect both more serious involvements with drug use and more serious problems as a consequence of their involvement...
- Integrative harm reduction psychotherapy: a case of substance use, multiple trauma, and suicidalityAndrew Tatarsky
Harm Reduction Psychotherapy and Training Associates, 303 Fifth Avenue, Suite 1403, New York, NY 10016, USA
J Clin Psychol 66:123-35. 2010..A case is presented that illustrates the application of this approach with life-threatening substance use that was related to multiple trauma and suicidal depression...
- Prodynorphin gene promoter repeat associated with cocaine/alcohol codependenceTanya J Williams
The Laboratories of the Biology of Addictive Diseases and Statistical Genetics, The Rockefeller University, USA
Addict Biol 12:496-502. 2007....
- The Kreek-McHugh-Schluger-Kellogg scale: a new, rapid method for quantifying substance abuse and its possible applicationsScott H Kellogg
The Laboratory of the Biology of Addictive Diseases, The Rockefeller University, 1230 York Avenue, New York, NY 10021 6399, USA
Drug Alcohol Depend 69:137-50. 2003....