Beth D Kaufman
Affiliation: The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Immunologic considerations in heart transplantation for congenital heart diseaseBeth D Kaufman
Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA 19104 4399, USA
Curr Cardiol Rev 7:67-71. 2011....
- Too fat or too thin? Body habitus assessment in children listed for heart transplant and impact on outcomeBeth D Kaufman
Thoracic Organ Transplant Program, Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, and Department of Pediatrics, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104 4399, USA
J Heart Lung Transplant 27:508-13. 2008..Wasting and obesity pre-heart transplant adversely affects outcomes in adults. The utility of BHA as a prognostic factor in children post-transplant is unknown...
- Wasting or obesity at time of transplant does not predict pediatric heart transplant outcomes: analysis of ISHLT pediatric heart transplant registryBeth D Kaufman
Pediatric Heart Transplant Program, Department of Pediatrics, School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, Division of Cardiology, Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104 4399, USA
J Heart Lung Transplant 28:1273-8. 2009..Single-center studies identify BMI as a potential predictor of outcome after HT in children; large-scale analyses in pediatric HT have not been performed...
- Ventricular assist device-associated anti-human leukocyte antigen antibody sensitization in pediatric patients bridged to heart transplantationMatthew J O'Connor
Division of Cardiology, Department of Pediatrics, The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104 4399, USA
J Heart Lung Transplant 29:109-16. 2010..The incidence and effects of VAD-associated anti-HLA sensitization have not been well studied in the pediatric population...
- The Use of Pediatric Ventricular Assist Devices in Children's Hospitals From 2000 to 2010: Morbidity, Mortality, and Hospital ChargesRobert T Mansfield
1Cardiac Center, The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Department of Pediatrics, Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA 2Division of Pediatric Cardiology, Department of Pediatrics, Lucile Packard Children s Hospital, Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA 3Department of Pediatric Cardiac Surgery, The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA
Pediatr Crit Care Med 16:522-8. 2015..We sought to demonstrate that the use of ventricular assist devices in pediatric patients has increased over time and that mortality has decreased...