David A Julian
Affiliation: The Ohio State University
- A community practice model for community psychologists and some examples of the application of community practice skills from the Partnerships for Success initiative in OhioDavid A Julian
The Center for Learning Excellence, The Ohio State University, 807 Kinnear Road, Columbus, Ohio, 43212, USA
Am J Community Psychol 37:21-7. 2006..Finally, the author illustrates several community practice skills and roles in the context of a local community-based initiative in Ohio called Partnerships for Success...
- Enhancing quality of practice through theory of change-based evaluation: science or practice?David A Julian
The Center for Learning Excellence, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH 43212 1421, USA
Am J Community Psychol 35:159-68. 2005..This paper concludes by suggesting that the current conceptualization of community science be modified to recognize the importance of community practice as an equal aspiration for community psychologists...
- Exemplars of community practiceDavid A Julian
The Center for Learning Excellence, The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio, USA
Am J Community Psychol 38:141-2. 2006
- Assessment of quality of outcomes within a local United Way organization: implications for sustaining system level changeDavid A Julian
Center for Learning Excellence, The Ohio State University, 807 Kinnear Road, Columbus, OH 43212, USA
Am J Community Psychol 38:175-81. 2006..The authors suggest that skills related to implementation and sustainability are essential to community practice...
- Challenges in supporting community implementation of science-based programs: a critical review of local partnerships for success plansDavid A Julian
The Center for Learning Excellence, The Ohio State University, 807 Kinnear Road, Columbus, OH 43212, USA
Am J Community Psychol 41:351-60. 2008..The authors contend that the Prevention Support System in these counties is capable of enhancing several functions related to local infrastructure but is deficient in other important elements...
- Using technology to enhance prevention services for children in primary careTeresa W Julian
Center for Innovation in Pediatrics Practice, Columbus Children s Research Institute, Columbus, OH 43205, USA
J Prim Prev 28:155-65. 2007..This information is presented in the hopes of generating discussion about the utility of computer based support for prevention services in primary care settings. Additional steps to optimize the care of patients are also described...