Affiliation: The Rockefeller University
- Comprehensive analysis of CRP, CFH Y402H and environmental risk factors on risk of neovascular age-related macular degenerationIvana K Kim
Department of Ophthalmology, Harvard Medical School, Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Mol Vis 14:1487-95. 2008..Additionally we examined the degree to which CRP common variation was in linkage disequilibrium (LD) within our cohort...
- Computing asymptotic power and sample size for case-control genetic association studies in the presence of phenotype and/or genotype misclassification errorsFei Ji
Stat Appl Genet Mol Biol 4:Article37. 2005..We have freely available software that performs power and sample size calculations for the LRTae method and cost/benefits analyses comparing power for LRTae and LRTstd methods assuming equal costs...
- Incorporation of genetic model parameters for cost-effective designs of genetic association studies using DNA poolingFei Ji
Lab of Statistical Genetics, Rockefeller University, New York, NY, USA
BMC Genomics 8:238. 2007..We use a factorial design with two to four settings of each parameter and multiple regression analysis to assess which parameters most significantly affect power...
- A functional haplotype implicated in vulnerability to develop cocaine dependence is associated with reduced PDYN expression in human brainVadim Yuferov
Laboratory of the Biology of Addictive Diseases, The Rockefeller University, New York, NY 10065, USA
Neuropsychopharmacology 34:1185-97. 2009....
- A power study of bivariate LOD score analysis of a complex trait and fear/discomfort with strangersFei Ji
Statistical Genetics Laboratory, Rockefeller University, 1230 York Ave, New York, NY 10021, USA
BMC Genet 6:S113. 2005..Based on 100 simulations of 300 families we observed excellent power to detect linkage within 10 cM of the disease locus using the DRT and the bivariate trait...
- Alleles in the HtrA serine peptidase 1 gene alter the risk of neovascular age-related macular degenerationMargaret M DeAngelis
Department of Ophthalmology, Harvard Medical School, Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Boston, Massachusetts 02114, USA
Ophthalmology 115:1209-1215.e7. 2008....
- Cosegregation of the G7444A mutation in the mitochondrial COI/tRNA(Ser(UCN)) genes with the 12S rRNA A1555G mutation in a Chinese family with aminoglycoside-induced and nonsyndromic hearing lossHuijun Yuan
Institute of Otolaryngology, Chinese PLA General Hospital, Beijing, China
Am J Med Genet A 138:133-40. 2005..These data also imply that nuclear background plays a role in the aminoglycoside ototoxicity associated with the A1555G mutation in this Chinese pedigree...
- Cigarette smoking, CFH, APOE, ELOVL4, and risk of neovascular age-related macular degenerationMargaret M DeAngelis
Department of Ophthalmology, Harvard Medical School, and Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Boston, USA
Arch Ophthalmol 125:49-54. 2007....