David P Hill
Affiliation: The Jackson Laboratory
- A method for increasing expressivity of Gene Ontology annotations using a compositional approachRachael P Huntley
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, Genomics Division, Berkeley, CA 94720, USA
BMC Bioinformatics 15:155. 2014..This has limited the specificity of knowledge that can be expressed by GO annotations...
- Dovetailing biology and chemistry: integrating the Gene Ontology with the ChEBI chemical ontologyDavid P Hill
Mouse Genome Informatics, The Jackson Laboratory, Bar Harbor, ME 04609, USA
BMC Genomics 14:513. 2013....
- Gene Ontology annotations: what they mean and where they come fromDavid P Hill
The Jackson Laboratory, Bar Harbor, ME, USA
BMC Bioinformatics 9:S2. 2008....
- Application of comparative biology in GO functional annotation: the mouse modelHarold J Drabkin
The Jackson Laboratory, Bar Harbor, ME, 04609, USA
Mamm Genome 26:574-83. 2015..Here the application of comparative approaches to capturing functional data in the mouse system is described. ..
- Methodology for the inference of gene function from phenotype dataJoao A Ascensao
The Jackson Laboratory, 600 Main Street, Bar Harbor, ME, USA
BMC Bioinformatics 15:405. 2014..This work is in contrast to previous studies that have focused on inferring gene function from phenotype primarily through lexical or semantic similarity measures...
- Ontological visualization of protein-protein interactionsHarold J Drabkin
Mouse Genome Informatics, The Jackson Laboratory, Bar Harbor, ME, USA
BMC Bioinformatics 6:29. 2005..The work reported here presents a methodology for integrating and visualizing information on protein-protein interactions...