Andrew B Grossman
Affiliation: The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Increased dosing requirements for 6-mercaptopurine and azathioprine in inflammatory bowel disease patients six years and youngerAndrew B Grossman
Division of Gastroenterology and Nutrition, The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104, USA
Inflamm Bowel Dis 14:750-5. 2008..0-1.5 mg/kg/day and for AZA is 2.0-2.5 mg/kg/day. The aim of this study was to determine whether IBD patients 6 years of age and younger require higher than standard doses of 6-MP/AZA to achieve clinical remission...
- Specific considerations in the treatment of pediatric inflammatory bowel diseaseAndrew B Grossman
Division of Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Nutrition, The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, PA, USA
Expert Rev Gastroenterol Hepatol 2:105-24. 2008....
- Infliximab therapy in pediatric patients 7 years of age and youngerJudith R Kelsen
Division of Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Nutrition, Department of Pediatrics, The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA
J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 59:758-62. 2014..It has, however, not been studied in patients 7 years old and younger. Our aim was to characterize efficacy and safety of IFX therapy in this cohort...
- A novel enteral nutrition protocol for the treatment of pediatric Crohn's diseaseKernika Gupta
Division of Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Nutrition, Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104, USA
Inflamm Bowel Dis 19:1374-8. 2013..This approach allows patients to consume remaining calories from a normal diet...
- Imaging in the evaluation of the young patient with inflammatory bowel disease: what the gastroenterologist needs to knowSudha A Anupindi
Department of Radiology Department of Pediatrics, Division of Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition, Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pa Department of Radiology, Division of Pediatric Imaging, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston
J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 59:429-39. 2014..Finally, we highlight a few common clinical scenarios and propose an imaging algorithm to approach these diagnostic challenges. ..
- Methotrexate following unsuccessful thiopurine therapy in pediatric Crohn's diseaseDan Turner
Division of Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Nutrition, The Hospital for Sick Children, University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada
Am J Gastroenterol 102:2804-12; quiz 2803, 2813. 2007..We report outcomes with methotrexate treatment in pediatric patients previously refractory to or intolerant of thiopurines...
- Familial perinatal liver disease and fetal thrombotic vasculopathyLinda M Ernst
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia and University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Pediatr Dev Pathol 11:160-3. 2008..Fetal thrombotic vasculopathy is an underrecognized association with perinatal liver disease that may be associated with abnormal liver perfusion and that may recur in families, especially when a genetic thrombophilia is present...