Harold J Drabkin
Affiliation: The Jackson Laboratory
- Application of comparative biology in GO functional annotation: the mouse modelHarold J Drabkin
The Jackson Laboratory, Bar Harbor, ME, 04609, USA
Mamm Genome 26:574-83. 2015..Here the application of comparative approaches to capturing functional data in the mouse system is described. ..
- DFLAT: functional annotation for human developmentHeather C Wick
Department of Computer Science, Tufts University, 155 College Ave, Medford, MA 02155, USA
BMC Bioinformatics 15:45. 2014....
- Manual Gene Ontology annotation workflow at the Mouse Genome Informatics DatabaseHarold J Drabkin
The Jackson Laboratory, 600 Main Street, Bar Harbor, ME 04609, USA
Database (Oxford) 2012:bas045. 2012..These vocabularies range from pick-lists to structured vocabularies such as the GO. All data associations are supported with statements of evidence as well as access to source publications...
- Protein Ontology: a controlled structured network of protein entitiesDarren A Natale
Protein Information Resource, Georgetown University Medical Center, WA 20007, USA, Center for Bioinformatics and Computational Biology, University of Delaware, Newark, DE 19711, USA, Department of Bioinformatics and Computational Biology, The Jackson Laboratory, Bar Harbor, ME 04609, USA, Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Pharmacology, NYU School of Medicine, NY 10016, USA, Department of Neurology, University at Buffalo School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, Buffalo, NY 14203, USA, Center of Excellence in Bioinformatics and Life Sciences, University at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY 14203, USA, Department of Immunology, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC 27705, USA and Department of Oral Diagnostic Sciences, University at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine, Buffalo, NY 14214, USA
Nucleic Acids Res 42:D415-21. 2014..The past few years have seen growth and changes to the PRO, as well as new points of access to the data and new applications of PRO in immunology and proteomics. Here we describe some of these developments. ..
- Ontological visualization of protein-protein interactionsHarold J Drabkin
Mouse Genome Informatics, The Jackson Laboratory, Bar Harbor, ME, USA
BMC Bioinformatics 6:29. 2005..The work reported here presents a methodology for integrating and visualizing information on protein-protein interactions...
- The representation of protein complexes in the Protein Ontology (PRO)Carol J Bult
The Jackson Laboratory, Bar Harbor, ME 04609, USA
BMC Bioinformatics 12:371. 2011....
- Dovetailing biology and chemistry: integrating the Gene Ontology with the ChEBI chemical ontologyDavid P Hill
Mouse Genome Informatics, The Jackson Laboratory, Bar Harbor, ME 04609, USA
BMC Genomics 14:513. 2013....