Guy S Diamond
Affiliation: The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Sexual trauma history does not moderate treatment outcome in Attachment-Based Family Therapy (ABFT) for adolescents with suicide ideationGuy Diamond
Department of Psychiatry, School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, PA, USA
J Fam Psychol 26:595-605. 2012..Findings suggest that ABFT is a robust intervention for suicide ideation regardless of HSA...
- Development, validation, and utility of internet-based, behavioral health screen for adolescentsGuy Diamond
Department of Psychiatry, School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Pediatrics 126:e163-70. 2010..The goals were to develop and to validate the Internet-based, Behavioral Health Screen (BHS) for adolescents and young adults in primary care...
- Attachment-based family therapy for adolescents with suicidal ideation: a randomized controlled trialGuy S Diamond
Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 49:122-31. 2010..To evaluate whether Attachment-Based Family Therapy (ABFT) is more effective than Enhanced Usual Care (EUC) for reducing suicidal ideation and depressive symptoms in adolescents...
- Patients' and caregivers' beliefs about depression screening and referral in the emergency departmentMegan E Pailler
Division of Emergency Medicine, Department of Pediatrics, The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, PA, USA
Pediatr Emerg Care 25:721-7. 2009....
- Adolescent depression: views of health care providers in a pediatric emergency departmentPeter F Cronholm
Department of Family Medicine and Community Health, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA 19104 4283, USA
Pediatr Emerg Care 26:111-7. 2010..Our objectives were to describe health care providers' perspectives on adolescent depression and the role of depression screening in the PED...
- Feasibility and effects of a Web-based adolescent psychiatric assessment administered by clinical staff in the pediatric emergency departmentJoel A Fein
Division of Emergency Medicine, The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, 3501 Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 164:1112-7. 2010....
- Changes in tobacco use among adolescent smokers in substance abuse treatmentKarni Shelef
Department of Psychology, Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Behavioral Health Center, and Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, PA, USA
Psychol Addict Behav 23:355-61. 2009....
- Maternal psychological stress after prenatal diagnosis of congenital heart diseaseJack Rychik
Fetal Heart Program at the Cardiac Center at the Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
J Pediatr 162:302-7.e1. 2013..To determine whether prenatal diagnosis of congenital heart disease (CHD) increases maternal stress...
- Communication about smoking between depressed adolescents and their parentsSuzanne A Levy
Center for Family Intervention Science, Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, 3535 Market Street, Suite 1230, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Nicotine Tob Res 12:191-7. 2010..Better understanding of effective parent-adolescent communication regarding tobacco use could inform smoking cessation intervention...
- Screening for suicide risk in the pediatric emergency and acute care settingMatthew B Wintersteen
Center for Family Intervention Science, Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104, USA
Curr Opin Pediatr 19:398-404. 2007..This paper reviews epidemiology, psychiatric comorbidities, risk factors, warning signs, screening measures, and issues related to screening for suicide risk in the pediatric emergency department and acute care settings...