Paul E Blower
Affiliation: The Ohio State University
- MicroRNA expression profiles for the NCI-60 cancer cell panelPaul E Blower
Program of Pharmacogenomics, Department of Pharmacology and the Comprehensive Cancer Center, College of Medicine, The Ohio State University, 5072 Graves Hall, 333 West 10th Avenue, Columbus, OH 43210, USA
Mol Cancer Ther 6:1483-91. 2007..Combined with gene expression and other biological data using multivariate analysis, microRNA expression profiles may provide a critical link for understanding mechanisms involved in chemosensitivity and chemoresistance...
- MicroRNAs modulate the chemosensitivity of tumor cellsPaul E Blower
Program of Pharmacogenomics, Department of Pharmacology, Ohio State University, 333 West Tenth Street, Columbus, OH 43210, USA
Mol Cancer Ther 7:1-9. 2008..Ten of those microRNAs have already been implicated in cancer biology. Our results support a substantial role for microRNAs in anticancer drug response, suggesting novel potential approaches to the improvement of chemotherapy...
- Building predictive models for protein tyrosine phosphatase 1B inhibitors based on discriminating structural features by reassembling medicinal chemistry building blocksChihae Yang
Leadscope, Inc, 1393 Dublin Road, Columbus, Ohio 43215, USA
J Med Chem 47:5984-94. 2004..Results are compared to models for PTP1B inhibitors available in the literature based on CoMFA-related techniques and 3-D molecular descriptors...
- Cystine-glutamate transporter SLC7A11 mediates resistance to geldanamycin but not to 17-(allylamino)-17-demethoxygeldanamycinRuqing Liu
Division of Pharmacogenomics and Molecular Epidemiology, National Center for Toxicological Research, Food and Drug Administration, Jefferson, Arkansas, USA
Mol Pharmacol 72:1637-46. 2007..geldanamycin) but not to 17-N (e.g., 17-AAG) analogs partly as a result of differential dependence on ROS for cytotoxicity. Distinct mechanisms could significantly affect antitumor response and organ toxicity of these compounds in vivo...
- In vitro differential sensitivity of melanomas to phenothiazines is based on the presence of codon 600 BRAF mutationOgechi N Ikediobi
Genomics and Bioinformatics Group, Laboratory of Molecular Pharmacology, National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, Maryland, USA
Mol Cancer Ther 7:1337-46. 2008..The findings reported here have potential implications for the use of phenothiazines in the treatment of V600E BRAF mutant melanoma...
- Chemogenomic analysis identifies geldanamycins as substrates and inhibitors of ABCB1Ying Huang
Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, College of Pharmacy, Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona, CA 91766, USA
Pharm Res 24:1702-12. 2007..We hypothesized that membrane transporters on tumor cells determine at least in part the response to GA analogues...