Donald L Bissett
Affiliation: The Procter and Gamble Company
- Reduction in the appearance of facial hyperpigmentation by topical N-acetyl glucosamineDonald L Bissett
Procter and Gamble Company, Cincinnati, Ohio 45252, USA
J Cosmet Dermatol 6:20-6. 2007....
- Glucosamine: an ingredient with skin and other benefitsDonald L Bissett
Procter and Gamble Co, Miami Valley Laboratories, Cincinnati, OH 45252, USA
J Cosmet Dermatol 5:309-15. 2006..The current clinical uses for topical and oral glucosamine compounds and the mechanistic rationale for these uses are reviewed here...
- Niacinamide: A B vitamin that improves aging facial skin appearanceDonald L Bissett
The Procter and Gamble Company, Miami Valley Laboratories, Cincinnati, Ohio 45252, USA
Dermatol Surg 31:860-5; discussion 865. 2005....
- Genomic expression changes induced by topical N-acetyl glucosamine in skin equivalent cultures in vitroDonald L Bissett
Procter and Gamble Company, Cincinnati, OH, USA
J Cosmet Dermatol 6:232-8. 2007..Thus, there are several mechanisms that may be operative in the observed pigmentation effects...
- Common cosmeceuticalsDonald L Bissett
The Procter and Gamble Company, Miami Valley Laboratories, Cincinnati, OH 45252, USA
Clin Dermatol 27:435-45. 2009..In particular, this contribution concentrates on those materials for which there are available clinical data that support a reported skin appearance improvement effect...
- Reduction in the appearance of facial hyperpigmentation by topical N-undecyl-10-enoyl-L-phenylalanine and its combination with niacinamideDonald L Bissett
The Procter and Gamble Company, Cincinnati, OH, USA
J Cosmet Dermatol 8:260-6. 2009..Since these two agents function by different mechanisms, we conducted two studies to determine if their combination is more effective than niacinamide alone in reducing facial hyperpigmentation...
- Latest insights into skin hyperpigmentationJean Paul Ortonne
Department of Dermatology, Hospital L Archet, University of Nice Sophia Antipolis, Nice, France
J Investig Dermatol Symp Proc 13:10-4. 2008..Combined with a clear consumer need for effective pigmentation control agents, advanced pigmentary system understanding and new research capabilities are setting the stage for future technological advancements...