Monali J Bhosle
Affiliation: The Ohio State University
- Measures used in specifying psoriasis lesion(s), global disease and quality of life: a systematic reviewJavier Garduno
Department of Dermatology, Center for Dermatology Research, Wake Forest University School of Medicine, Winston Salem, NC, USA
J Dermatolog Treat 18:223-42. 2007..To assess which measures are utilized to quantify lesions, disease severity, and quality of life in the current literature on psoriasis vulgaris...
- Medication adherence and health care costs associated with biologics in Medicaid-enrolled patients with psoriasisMonali J Bhosle
Division of Pharmacy Practice and Administration, The Ohio State University College of Pharmacy, Columbus, OH 43210, USA
J Dermatolog Treat 17:294-301. 2006..Costs and patients' adherence related to biologics are important factors to consider while making informed decisions regarding therapy with biologics in psoriasis management...
- Quality of life in patients with psoriasisMonali J Bhosle
Ohio State University College of Pharmacy and School of Public Health, 500 W, 12th Avenue, Columbus, OH 43210, USA
Health Qual Life Outcomes 4:35. 2006..Factors associated with quality of life in psoriasis patients are described. It further describes physician's role in the psoriasis management to improve patients' overall well-being...
- Physician and patient characteristics associated with outpatient breast cancer screening recommendations in the United States: analysis of the National Ambulatory Medical Care Survey Data 1996-2004Monali Bhosle
College of Pharmacy, Ohio State University, Columbus, OH, USA
Breast Cancer Res Treat 103:53-9. 2007..This study examined the physician and patients related factors associated with physician recommendations for breast cancer screening in the United States (US) outpatient settings...
- Depressive symptomatology, medication persistence, and associated healthcare costs in older adults with glaucomaSujata S Jayawant
Department of Pharmacy Practice and Administration, Ohio State University, Columbus, OH 43210, USA
J Glaucoma 16:513-20. 2007..This study examined association between depressive symptoms and Glaucoma medication-related persistence and predictors of associated healthcare charges in older adults with primary open angle Glaucoma...
- Medication adherence and health care costs with the introduction of latanoprost therapy for glaucoma in a Medicare managed care populationMonali J Bhosle
Department of Pharmacy Practice and Administration, The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio 43210, USA
Am J Geriatr Pharmacother 5:100-11. 2007..Latanoprost, a prostaglandin inhibitor, is increasingly being used in the therapeutic management of glaucoma. However, there is scant literature examining the cost and outcome ramifications of latanoprost...
- Predictors of medication adherence and associated health care costs in an older population with overactive bladder syndrome: a longitudinal cohort studyRajesh Balkrishnan
Department of Pharmacy Practice and Administration, Ohio State University College of Pharmacy and School of Public Health, Columbus, Ohio 43210, USA
J Urol 175:1067-71; discussion 1071-2. 2006..We examined the relationship between self-reported health status data, subsequent antimuscarinic medication adherence and health care service use in older adults with OAB syndrome in a managed care setting...
- Prior authorization of newer insomnia medications in managed care: is it cost saving?Rajesh Balkrishnan
College of Pharmacy, Ohio State University, Columbus, OH 43210, USA
J Clin Sleep Med 3:393-8. 2007....
- Drug reimportation practices in the United StatesMonali J Bhosle
Department of Pharmacy Practice and Administration, Ohio State University Columbus, OH, USA
Ther Clin Risk Manag 3:41-6. 2007..The objective of this commentary is to discuss issues regarding drug reimportation practices in the United States (US). It also examines policy implications and potential solutions of the controversy...
- How PAs improve access to care for the underservedForrest S Staton
Departmetn of Public Health Sciences, Wake Forest University School of Medicine, Winston Salem, North Carolina, USA
JAAPA 20:32, 34, 36 passim. 2007..The objective of this study was to test the hypothesis that poorer patients in outpatient clinics are more likely to see PAs than physicians...