Peter G Avis
Affiliation: The Field Museum
- The response of ectomycorrhizal fungal inoculum to long-term increases in nitrogen supplyPeter G Avis
Department of Plant Biology, University of Minnesota, 1445 Gortner Avenue, St Paul, Minnesota 55108, USA
Mycologia 97:329-37. 2005....
- A 'dirty' business: testing the limitations of terminal restriction fragment length polymorphism (TRFLP) analysis of soil fungiPeter G Avis
Department of Botany, The Field Museum, Chicago, IL 60605 2496, USA
Mol Ecol 15:873-82. 2006....
- Testing the "one-log-one-genet" hypothesis: methodological challenges of population sampling for the Hawaiian wood-decay fungus Rhodocollybia laulahaMatthew R Keirle
Committee on Evolutionary Biology, University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois 60637, Department of Botany, The Field Museum, Chicago, Illinois 60605, and Natural Science Department, State College of Florida, Bradenton, Florida 34207
Mycologia 106:896-903. 2014..laulaha vegetative expansion and persistence in nature might be common. In addition, we caution against exclusive use of AFLP loci for identifying fungal genets due to relatively high error rates in scoring. ..
- Good-Enough RFLP Matcher (GERM) programIan A Dickie
Department of Forest Resources, University of Minnesota, 115 Green Hall, 1530 N Cleveland Ave, St Paul, MN 55108, USA
Mycorrhiza 13:171-2. 2003..The program is available through the web page of this journal...
- Investigating the allelic evolution of an imperfect microsatellite locus in the Hawaiian mushroom Rhodocollybia laulahaMatthew R Keirle
Committee on Evolutionary Biology, University of Chicago, Chicago, IL, USA
J Hered 102:727-34. 2011....