John J Triano
Affiliation: Texas Back Institute
- Quantitative feedback versus standard training for cervical and thoracic manipulationJohn J Triano
University of Texas Southwestern and Texas Back Institute, 6300 W Parker Road, Plano, TX 75093, USA
J Manipulative Physiol Ther 26:131-8. 2003..To quantify elements of spinal manipulation therapy performance and to test the strategy of combined rehearsal and quantitative feedback as a means of enhancing student skill development for cervical and thoracic manipulative procedures...
- Biomechanics of spinal manipulative therapyJ J Triano
Conservative Medicine, Chiropractic Division, Texas Back Institute, 6300 W Parker Road, Plano, TX 75093, USA
Spine J 1:121-30. 2001..Finally, a classification system based on biomechanics is proposed that may facilitate more detailed research in the future...
- Procedural skills in spinal manipulation: do prerequisites matter?John J Triano
Texas Back Institute, 6300 West Parker Road, Suite 102, Plano, TX 75093, USA
Spine J 4:557-63. 2004..Training programs are variable and range from extensive formalized curricula to weekend seminars and individual demonstrations. Systematic study of a relationship between prerequisites and skill development has not been conducted...
- Developing skilled performance of lumbar spine manipulationJohn J Triano
University of Texas, Southwestern and Arlington Joint Biomedical Engineering Program and Texas Back Institute, Plano, Texas 75093, USA
J Manipulative Physiol Ther 25:353-61. 2002..To quantify elements of spinal manipulation therapy performance and to test the strategy of combined rehearsal and quantitative feedback as a means of enhancing student skill development...
- Effects of visual feedback on manipulation performance and patient ratingsJohn J Triano
Texas Back Institute, Plano, Tex, USA
J Manipulative Physiol Ther 29:378-85. 2006....
- Biomechanical measure validation for spinal manipulation in clinical settingsCarolyn M Rogers
Joint Biomedical Engineering Program, University of Texas at Arlington, Texas, USA
J Manipulative Physiol Ther 26:539-48. 2003....
- Evidence-based care, certainty, and the doctor's duty of careJohn J Triano
J Manipulative Physiol Ther 28:215-6. 2005
- A biomechanical assessment of disc pressures in the lumbosacral spine in response to external unloading forcesLisa Ferrara
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Spine Research Laboratory, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, 9500 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44195, USA
Spine J 5:548-53. 2005..Development of a means to permit patients similar spinal unloading while active during normal daily living would have the potential to promote similar effects...
- Measurement of lumbar spine loads and motions during rotational mobilizationJohn J Triano
J Manipulative Physiol Ther 28:731-2; author reply 732. 2005