DAVID LOREN NELSON
Affiliation: Texas Medical Center
- MOLECULAR ANALYSIS OF FRAGILE X SYNDROMEDavid Nelson; Fiscal Year: 2002..If viable homozygotes can be produced, this animal will be crossed with the Fmr1 knockout mouse to determine the effect of the double knockout; 5) characterization of the FMR2 gene defective in FRAXE mental retardation. ..
- BAYLOR COLLEGE OF MEDICINE MICROARRY FACILITY FOR NCI FUDavid Nelson; Fiscal Year: 2003..Microarrays of this sort make sense for many applications within our laboratories including gene expression, genotyping, re-sequencing and mutation screening assays. ..
- Molecular Analysis of Xq28-Linked Incontinentia PigmentiDavid Nelson; Fiscal Year: 2008..Collectively, the aims of this project will help understand the pathogenesis of IP in males, the regulation of the NF-kB signaling pathway, the regulation of NEMO expression, and the nature of the two NEMO copies. ..
- Fragile X Related Genes Mental Retardation/DevelopmentDavid Nelson; Fiscal Year: 2009..Successful completion of these aims will allow the definition of function and dysfunction in Fragile X syndrome and FXTAS. ..
- SEQUENCE AND HAPLOTYPES FOR ANALYSIS OF CANCER GENESDavid Nelson; Fiscal Year: 2005..6. Pilot association studies with the markers and haplotypes developed will be initiated. ..