Martha V Mar
Affiliation: Texas Medical Center
- Whole-body lymphoscintigraphy using transmission scansMartha Vallejo Mar
Department of Nuclear Medicine, University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
J Nucl Med Technol 30:12-7. 2002..This technique should decrease scanning time, help locate the sentinel lymph node, and decrease radiation exposure to the technologist...
- Evaluation and localization of lymphatic drainage and sentinel lymph nodes in patients with head and neck melanomas by hybrid SPECT/CT lymphoscintigraphic imagingMartha V Mar
Department of Nuclear Medicine, The University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
J Nucl Med Technol 35:10-6; quiz 17-20. 2007....
- Optimal (57)Co flood source activity and acquisition time for lymphoscintigraphy localization imagesMartha V Mar
Department of Imaging Physics, University of Texas, M D Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas 77030 1439, USA
J Nucl Med Technol 36:82-7. 2008....
- Sentinel node mapping in vulvovaginal melanoma using SPECT/CT lymphoscintigraphyKatsuhiro Kobayashi
Department of Diagnostic Imaging, The University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Clin Nucl Med 34:859-61. 2009..Preoperative SPECT/CT lymphoscintigraphy is ideal for mapping the unpredicted lymphatic drainage pathways within the complex pelvic anatomy and this technique may also be used in the preoperative workup of other gynecologic malignancies...
- Hybrid Modality Fusion of Planar Scintigrams and CT Topograms to Localize Sentinel Lymph Nodes in Breast Lymphoscintigraphy: Technical Description and Phantom StudiesRenee L Dickinson
Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences, The University of Texas Health Sciences Center at Houston, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Int J Mol Imaging 2011:298102. 2011..Planar nuclear medicine image fusion with CT topograms has been proven feasible and offers a clinically suitable compromise between improved anatomic details and minimally increased radiation dose...
- Qualitative and quantitative comparison of gated blood pool single photon emission computed tomography using low-energy high-resolution and SMARTZOOM collimationWilliam D Erwin
aDepartment of Imaging Physics bDepartment of Nuclear Medicine, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas, USA
Nucl Med Commun 38:35-43. 2017..The aim of this study was to assess the feasibility of IQ-SPECT gated blood pool (MUGA) under conditions of decreased scan time (ST)...
- False-positive pericardial effusion due to breast attenuation on equilibrium radionuclide angiocardiographyMartha V Mar
Department of Imaging Physics, M D Anderson Cancer Center, University of Texas, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
J Nucl Med Technol 39:105-10. 2011..We describe findings of false-positive pericardial effusion due to breast attenuation in cancer patients...
- Attenuation correction of PET cardiac data with low-dose average CT in PET/CTTinsu Pan
Department of Imaging Physics, The University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
Med Phys 33:3931-8. 2006..In conclusion, low-dose ACT improved registration of the CT and the PET data in the heart region in our study of four patients. ACT was superior than SSCT for depicting average respiration motion in a patient study...
- Lymphomatous involvement of gastrointestinal tract: evaluation by positron emission tomography with (18)F-fluorodeoxyglucoseSith Phongkitkarun
Department of Radiology, Faculty of Medicine, Ramathibodi Hospital, Rama VI Road, Rajchathewi, Bangkok 10400, Thailand
World J Gastroenterol 11:7284-9. 2005....