Adaani E Frost
Affiliation: Texas Medical Center
- End points and clinical trial designs in pulmonary arterial hypertension: clinical and regulatory perspectivesMarius M Hoeper
Department of Respiratory Medicine, Hannover Medical School, Hannover, Germany
J Am Coll Cardiol 43:48S-55S. 2004..Finally, cardiopulmonary exercise testing, echocardiographic studies, and biochemical parameters, such as brain natriuretic peptide or troponin T, may also prove useful as secondary end points in the future...
- Demographics and outcomes of patients diagnosed with pulmonary hypertension with pulmonary capillary wedge pressures 16 to 18 mm Hg: insights from the REVEAL RegistryAdaani E Frost
Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Chest 143:185-95. 2013..This study compared the demographics and outcomes of those 268 patients with an elevated mean PCWP to patients with a mean PCWP ≤ 15 mm Hg...
- Reversal of pulmonary hypertension and subsequent repair of atrial septal defect after treatment with continuous intravenous epoprostenolAdaani E Frost
Baylor College of Medicine, The Methodist Hospital, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
J Heart Lung Transplant 24:501-3. 2005..Judicious use of continuous prostacyclin in apparently inoperable patients with congenital heart disease may be associated with significant reversal of pulmonary hypertension, and conversion to an operable state...
- The 6-min walk test (6MW) as an efficacy endpoint in pulmonary arterial hypertension clinical trials: demonstration of a ceiling effectAdaani E Frost
Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX, United States
Vascul Pharmacol 43:36-9. 2005....
- The changing picture of patients with pulmonary arterial hypertension in the United States: how REVEAL differs from historic and non-US Contemporary RegistriesAdaani E Frost
Baylor College of Medicine, 6620 Main St, Ste 1225, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Chest 139:128-37. 2011..REVEAL (The Registry to Evaluate Early and Long-term Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Disease Management) provides current demographics of patients with group 1 pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) in the United States...
- Correlation of chest radiograph pattern with genotype, age, and gender in adult cystic fibrosis: a single-center studyVaidehi Kaza
Baylor College of Medicine, 6620 Main St, Suite 11B, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Chest 132:569-74. 2007..Cystic fibrosis (CF) is a common lethal genetic disorder. The aim of this study was to determine the common chest radiograph (CXR) patterns in adult CF, and correlate disease distribution on CXRs with genotype, age, and gender...
- Transition from epoprostenol and treprostinil to the oral endothelin receptor antagonist bosentan in patients with pulmonary hypertensionNizar Suleman
Baylor College of Medicine, The Methodist Hospital, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Chest 126:808-15. 2004..The purposes of this study were to see if some patients might be able to transition safely from prostacyclin to bosentan, and whether noninvasive criteria could be used to monitor this transition...
- Addition of sildenafil to long-term intravenous epoprostenol therapy in patients with pulmonary arterial hypertension: a randomized trialGerald Simonneau
Service de Pneumologie, Hopital Antoine Beclere, Universite Paris Sud, Clamart, France
Ann Intern Med 149:521-30. 2008..Oral sildenafil and intravenous epoprostenol have independently been shown to be effective in patients with pulmonary arterial hypertension...
- Selective endothelin A receptor antagonism with sitaxsentan for pulmonary arterial hypertension associated with connective tissue diseaseReda E Girgis
Johns Hopkins University, School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Ann Rheum Dis 66:1467-72. 2007..Short-term clinical and haemodynamic effects and longer-term follow-up data are presented...
- Ambrisentan therapy for pulmonary arterial hypertensionNazzareno Galie
University of Bologna, Bologna, Italy
J Am Coll Cardiol 46:529-35. 2005..The purpose of this study was to examine the efficacy and safety of four doses of ambrisentan, an oral endothelin type A receptor-selective antagonist, in patients with pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH)...