JENNY C-N CHANG
Affiliation: Texas Medical Center
- Pathological features and BRCA1 mutation screening in premenopausal breast cancer patientsJ Chang
Breast Center, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston Texas 77030, and Departments of Medical Oncology and Pathology, National University of Singapore, Singapore 0511
Clin Cancer Res 7:1739-42. 2001..The aim of this study is to determine whether morphological features of breast cancers in premenopausal patients (age < 45 years) could determine additional women who may benefit from BRCA1 screening...
- Gene expression profiling for the prediction of therapeutic response to docetaxel in patients with breast cancerJenny C Chang
Breast Center and the Departments of Medicine, Pathology, and Molecular and Cellular Biology, Baylor College of Medicine, and The Methodist Hospital, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Lancet 362:362-9. 2003..Patients often have de novo resistance or incomplete response to docetaxel, one of the most active agents in this disease. We postulated that gene expression profiles of the primary breast cancer can predict the response to docetaxel...
- Genomic approaches in the management and treatment of breast cancerJ C Chang
Breast Center, Baylor College of Medicine, One Baylor Plaza, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Br J Cancer 92:618-24. 2005..The most recent application of microarray genomic technologies to studying breast cancer will be the focus of this review...
- Patterns of resistance and incomplete response to docetaxel by gene expression profiling in breast cancer patientsJenny C Chang
Breast Center, Department of Medicine, Baylor College of Medicine, 1 Baylor Plaza, MS 600, Houston, TX 77030, USA
J Clin Oncol 23:1169-77. 2005..Chemotherapy for operable breast cancer decreases the risk of death. Docetaxel is one of the most active agents in breast cancer, but resistance or incomplete response is frequent...
- The promise of microarrays in the management and treatment of breast cancerJenny C Chang
Breast Center, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas, USA
Breast Cancer Res 7:100-4. 2005..The most recent application of microarray genomic technologies to studying breast cancer is the focus of this review...
- HER2 inhibition: from discovery to clinical practiceJenny C Chang
Breast Center, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
Clin Cancer Res 13:1-3. 2007
- The structure of denatured bovine pancreatic trypsin inhibitor (BPTI)J Chang
Research Center for Protein Chemistry, Institute of Molecular Medicine, The University of Texas, 2121 W Holcombe Blvd, Houston, TX, USA
FEBS Lett 473:183-7. 2000..The extreme conformational stability of BPTI has important implications in its distinctive folding pathway...
- Apoptosis and proliferation as predictors of chemotherapy response in patients with breast carcinomaJ Chang
Department of Biochemistry, Medicine and Computing, The Royal Marden Hospital, Sutton, Surrey, United Kingdom
Cancer 89:2145-52. 2000..The objective of this clinical study was to examine in vivo changes in apoptotic index (AI), Bcl-2 expression, proliferation (Ki-67 and S-phase fraction [SPF]), and ploidy as potential indicators of chemoresponsiveness...
- Clinical management of women with genomic BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutationsJ Chang
Department of Medicine, Baylor Methodist Breast Care Center, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Breast Cancer Res Treat 69:101-13. 2001..The purpose of this report is to review the current state of knowledge of BRCA1 and BRCA2, the biology of associated tumors, and possible risk reduction strategies in women with these deleterious mutations...
- Breast cancer response markers to a dual HER1/2 blockerJenny Chang; Fiscal Year: 2009....
- MECHANISM OF ACTION OF HERCEPTIN R IN BREAST CANCERJenny Chang; Fiscal Year: 2002....