Affiliation: Texas A and M Health Science Center
- Geographic risk modeling of childhood cancer relative to county-level crops, hazardous air pollutants and population density characteristics in TexasJames A Thompson
Department of Large Animal Clinical Science, Texas A and M University, College Station, Texas 77843 4475, USA
Environ Health 7:45. 2008..The objective of this study was to evaluate potential geographic risk patterns in Texas accounting for the possibility that multiple cancers may have similar geographic risks patterns...
- Patterns of cancer incidence among US Hispanics/Latinos, 1995-2000Susan E Carozza
Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Texas A and M University Health Science Center School of Rural Public Health, Bryan, TX 77802, USA
Cancer Causes Control 17:1067-75. 2006..Current and comprehensive data on cancer incidence in US Latinos has been limited...
- Risk of childhood cancers associated with residence in agriculturally intense areas in the United StatesSusan E Carozza
Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, School of Rural Public Health, Texas A and M Health Science Center, College Station, Texas 77843 1266, USA
Environ Health Perspect 116:559-65. 2008..The potential for widespread exposure to agricultural pesticides through drift during application raises concerns about possible health effects to exposed children living in areas of high agricultural activity...
- Agricultural pesticides and risk of childhood cancersSusan E Carozza
Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, TAM HSC School of Rural Public Health, College Station, TX 77843 1266, USA
Int J Hyg Environ Health 212:186-95. 2009....
- Birth weight, ethnicity, and occurrence of cancer in children: a population-based, incident case-control study in the State of Texas, USAMehmet Fatih Okcu
Division of Pediatrics, University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, Houston 77030, USA
Cancer Causes Control 13:595-602. 2002....
- Cancer incidence in adolescents and young adults in the United States, 1992-1997Xiao Cheng Wu
Department of Public Health and Preventive Medicine, Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, New Orleans, Louisiana 70112, USA
J Adolesc Health 32:405-15. 2003..To examine cancer incidence patterns among adolescents and young adults in the United States...
- An evaluation of spatial and multivariate covariance among childhood cancer histotypes in Texas (United States)James A Thompson
Department of Large Animal Clinical Science, Texas A and M University, College Station, TX 77843 4475, USA
Cancer Causes Control 18:105-13. 2007..Results will be valuable for selecting appropriate models to support more specific etiologic studies of environmental factors for childhood cancer...
- DNA repair polymorphisms XRCC1 and MGMT and risk of adult gliomasMartha J Felini
Department of Epidemiology, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC, USA
Neuroepidemiology 29:55-8. 2007..26; CI 0.90-1.75) and the MGMT Ile143Val polymorphism (Ile or Val/Val versus Ile/Ile: adjusted OR = 1.20; CI 0.85-1.71)...
- Risk of Childhood Cancers Associated With Agricultural *SUSAN CAROZZA; Fiscal Year: 2005..These data applications will be of particular use in evaluating public health outcomes in rural populations. ..