- Pharmacotherapy and academic achievement among children with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorderLucy Barnard-Brak
Texas Tech University, Lubbock, Texas 79409, USA
J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol 21:597-603. 2011..These results derived from a large, community-based, nationally representative sample, using SEM techniques, may be considered highly generalizable...
- ADHD medication vacations and parent-child interactions by genderLucy Barnard-Brak
Texas Tech University, Lubbock, USA
J Atten Disord 17:506-9. 2013..The purpose of the current study was to examine medication vacations among children with ADHD according to parent-child dyads (e.g., mother-son, father-daughter, mother-daughter, and father-son)...
- Parental perceptions of academic performance and attainment of children diagnosed with attention deficit hyperactivity disorderLucy Barnard-Brak
Department of Educational Psychology and Leadership, Texas Tech University, Lubbock, TX 79409, USA
J Nerv Ment Dis 201:598-601. 2013..The results suggest that interventions for parents of children with ADHD should be targeted to fathers with sons with ADHD. ..
- The association between physical education and symptoms of attention deficit hyperactivity disorderLucy Barnard-Brak
Dept of Educational Psychology, Texas Tech University, Lubbock, TX, USA
J Phys Act Health 8:964-70. 2011..Physical activity may be associated with lower levels of symptoms of ADHD and this rationale provided the impetus for the current study...
- Effects associated with on- and off-label stimulant treatment of core autism and ADHD symptoms exhibited by children with autism spectrum disorderLucy Barnard-Brak
a College of Education, Texas Tech University, Lubbock, Texas, USA
Dev Neurorehabil 19:46-53. 2016..Some of these options have the support of empirical evidence while others do not. Stimulant treatments are typically utilized to treat symptoms of ADHD indicating an on-label use of such treatment...