Affiliation: Temple University
- Designing social marketing strategies to increase African Americans' access to health promotion programsLarry D Icard
Center for Intervention and Practice Research, School of Social Administration, Temple University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19122, USA
Health Soc Work 28:214-23. 2003..The significance of these and other findings for designing more effective social marketing strategies to increase at-risk African Americans' access to health promotion programs are discussed...
- Reaching African-American men on the down low : sampling hidden populations: implications for HIV preventionLarry D Icard
Center for Intervention and Practice Research at Temple University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19121, USA
J Homosex 55:437-49. 2008..It presents a novel approach to locate and access these men, describes the success in using this approach, and suggests implications for future research employing this sampling approach...
- School-based randomized controlled trial of an HIV/STD risk-reduction intervention for South African adolescentsJohn B Jemmott
Universityof Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, USA
Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 164:923-9. 2010..To test the efficacy of a school-based human immunodeficiency virus/sexually transmitted disease (HIV/STD) risk-reduction intervention for South African adolescents...
- Helping Families Reduce HIV in African American YouthLARRY ICARD; Fiscal Year: 2004..Assessments will occur at pretest prior to intervention, 2 weeks post intervention (post-test), and at 6- and 12- month follow-ups to assess maintenance of treatment affects. ..
- PS06-011, HIV Prevention with HIV+ Incarcertated MenLARRY ICARD; Fiscal Year: 2007..The aims will be evaluated statistically with multiple regression and logistic regression. [unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..