David G Vossler
Affiliation: Swedish Medical Center
- Serum and CSF glutamine levels in valproate-related hyperammonemic encephalopathyDavid G Vossler
Swedish Epilepsy Center, Swedish Medical Center, Department of Neurology, University of Washington, Seattle 98122, USA
Epilepsia 43:154-9. 2002..To investigate ammonia and glutamine levels in valproate (VPA)-related hyperammonemic encephalopathy (VHE)...
- Ictal stuttering: a sign suggestive of psychogenic nonepileptic seizuresD G Vossler
Epilepsy Center and Clinical Neurophysiology Laboratories, Swedish Neuroscience Institute, 801 Broadway 901, Seattle, WA 98122, USA
Neurology 63:516-9. 2004..To determine if ictal stuttering (IS) is more common among patients with psychogenic nonepileptic seizures (PNES) than patients with epileptic seizures (ES)...
- Neocortical gliosis in temporal lobe epilepsy: gender-based differencesMichael J Doherty
Swedish Epilepsy Center, 801 Broadway, Seattle, WA 98122, USA
Epilepsia 48:1455-9. 2007..In this study, we assess if neocortical or hippocampal pathologies from patients who underwent en bloc anteriomedial temporal lobectomy (AMTR) for medically refractory epilepsy differ by gender...
- Tiagabine in clinical practice: effects on seizure control and behaviorDavid G Vossler
UW Medicine Valley Medical Center, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA
Epilepsy Behav 28:211-6. 2013..Preapproval randomized controlled trials of antiepileptic drugs provide data in limited patient groups. We assessed the side effect and seizure reduction profile of tiagabine (TGB) in typical clinical practice...
- Intracranial EEG in temporal lobe epilepsy: location of seizure onset relates to degree of hippocampal pathologyDavid G Vossler
Epilepsy Center and Clinical Neurophysiology Laboratories, Swedish Neuroscience Institute, Seattle, Washington 98122, USA
Epilepsia 45:497-503. 2004..To determine whether the specific location of electrographic seizure onset in the temporal lobe is related to hippocampal pathology in temporal lobe epilepsy (TLE)...
- Zonisamide for the treatment of myoclonic seizures in progressive myoclonic epilepsy: an open-label studyDavid G Vossler
Epilepsy Center, Washington Neuroscience Institute, Renton, Washington 98055, USA
Epileptic Disord 10:31-4. 2008..To examine the safety and efficacy of zonisamide in treating myoclonic seizures associated with progressive myoclonic epilepsy (PME), in an open-label setting...