Affiliation: SUNY Upstate Medical University
- Pathologic quiz case: multiple pulmonary nodules in a 23-year-old man. Metastatic giant cell tumor with metaplastic boneAsghar H Naqvi
Department of Pathology, Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, NY 13210, USA
Arch Pathol Lab Med 129:119-20. 2005
- Airway-occlusive sclerosing paraganglioma presenting with dyspneaSanjay Mukhopadhyay
Am J Surg Pathol 30:1206-7. 2006
- Little-finger mass in a 29-year-old manAsghar Naqvi
Department of Pathology, State University of New York Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, NY 13210, USA
Arch Pathol Lab Med 129:1343-4. 2005
- Soft tissue osteochondroma: case report and immunohistochemistry for parathyroid hormone-related proteinJ Robyn Ratcliff
Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Upstate Medical University, State University of New York at Syracuse, Syracuse, NY 13210, USA
Ann Diagn Pathol 10:222-9. 2006..No prior reports have examined soft tissue osteochondroma for expression of parathyroid hormone related protein, an established cartilage tumor proliferative mitogen...
- Decreased proliferation precedes growth factor changes after physeal irradiationTimothy A Damron
Departments of Orthopedics and Pathology, SUNY Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, NY, USA
Clin Orthop Relat Res . 2004..The current study suggests that decreased proliferation and apoptosis precede any change in histomorphometric features of the growth plate after irradiation and that decreased growth factor expression occurs later...
- Gastrointestinal stromal tumors presenting as a prostatic massGustavo de la Roza
Department of Pathology, SUNY Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, New York, USA
Can J Urol 16:4502-6. 2009....