Marina Myles Worsley
Affiliation: SUNY Upstate Medical University
- Deletion at the SLC1A1 glutamate transporter gene co-segregates with schizophrenia and bipolar schizoaffective disorder in a 5-generation familyMarina Myles-Worsley
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, SUNY Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, NY 13210, USA
Am J Med Genet B Neuropsychiatr Genet 162:87-95. 2013....
- Recurrence risk to offspring in extended multiplex schizophrenia pedigrees from a Pacific Island isolateMarina Myles-Worsley
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, SUNY Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, New York 1320, USA
Am J Med Genet B Neuropsychiatr Genet 144:41-4. 2007..9%) than in females (17.7%). The high risk levels we found in Palauan offspring reflect the elevated population prevalence, strong familial aggregation, and multi-lineal transmission pattern of schizophrenia in Palau...
- The Palau Early Psychosis Study: neurocognitive functioning in high-risk adolescentsMarina Myles-Worsley
Department of Psychiatry, SUNY Upstate Medical University, Syracuse NY 13210, USA
Schizophr Res 89:299-307. 2007....
- The Palau Early Psychosis Study: distribution of cases by level of genetic riskMarina Myles-Worsley
Department of Psychiatry, University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
Am J Med Genet B Neuropsychiatr Genet 144:5-9. 2007..These young subjects can contribute valuable information about the familial transmission of schizophrenia, the developmental course of the illness, and rates of transition to frank psychosis...
- Familial transmission of schizophrenia in Palau: A 20-year genetic epidemiological study in three generationsMarina Myles-Worsley
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, SUNY Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, New York, USA
Am J Med Genet B Neuropsychiatr Genet 156:247-54. 2011..As they evolve, these HD families can help to elucidate the genetic mechanisms that predict intergenerational transmission of SCZ...
- Spatial working memory deficits in schizophrenia patients and their first degree relatives from Palau, MicronesiaMarina Myles-Worsley
Department of Psychiatry, University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, Utah 84132, USA
Am J Med Genet 114:609-15. 2002....
- Genetic liability to schizophrenia in Oceanic Palau: a search in the affected and maternal generationBernie Devlin
Department of Psychiatry, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, 3811 O Hara Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, USA
Hum Genet 121:675-84. 2007..Regions in which at least two adjacent markers produced substantial association statistics include 2p12-11.2, 2q24.1-32.1, 6q12-14.1, 10q23.2-24.21, 12q23.2-24.21 and 17q23.2-23.3...
- P50 sensory gating in multiplex schizophrenia families from a Pacific island isolateMarina Myles-Worsley
Department of Psychiatry, University of Utah School of Medicine, 30 North 1900 East, Salt Lake City, UT 84132, USA
Am J Psychiatry 159:2007-12. 2002....
- FAMILY-GENETIC STUDY OF YOUTH AT RISK FOR SCHIZOPHRENIAMarina Myles Worsley; Fiscal Year: 2007..abstract_text> ..
- Genetics of Schizophrenia in Oceanic Palau.Marina Myles Worsley; Fiscal Year: 2009..Molecular and fine-mapping studies will identify risk loci. We believe this study is unique among studies of Scz genetics for its population, sample, research team and the novelty of hypotheses and approach. ..