Affiliation: SUNY Upstate Medical University
- Symptoms versus impairment: the case for respecting DSM-IV's Criterion DMichael Gordon
Upstate Medical University, Department of Psychiatry, Syracuse, NY 13210, USA
J Atten Disord 9:465-75. 2006....
- Economic grand rounds: Predictors of missed appointments over the course of child mental health treatmentMichael Gordon
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, State University of New York Upstate Medical University, 750 East Adams St, Syracuse, NY 13210, USA
Psychiatr Serv 61:657-9. 2010..Self-reported history of maternal depression proved to be the most powerful predictor. Living more than 30 miles from the clinic and having a parent who was single or never married also predicted missed appointments...
- Economic grand rounds: the cost of collaboration: predictors of hours spent in collateral contactsMichael Gordon
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, SUNY Upstate Medical University, 750 East Adams St, Syracuse, NY 13210, USA
Psychiatr Serv 61:440-2. 2010....
- The role of impairment in the diagnosis of ADHDRebecca A Gathje
Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY, USA
J Atten Disord 11:529-37. 2008..This study explored the relationship between impairment and symptoms, variables predictive of impairment, and variation in ADHD identification when impairment criteria are added to symptom criteria...
- Is ADHD a valid disorder in children with intellectual delays?Kevin M Antshel
State University of New York, Upstate Medical University, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Syracuse, NY 13210, USA
Clin Psychol Rev 26:555-72. 2006..In addition to assessment of base rate symptoms, future research should consider what diagnostic algorithm may best be applied to the diagnosis of ADHD in mental retardation...
- Cognitive behavioral treatment outcomes in adolescent ADHDKevin M Antshel
State University of New York Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, USA
J Atten Disord 18:483-95. 2014..To assess the efficacy of cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) for managing adolescent ADHD...
- Incremental validity of test session and classroom observations in a multimethod assessment of attention deficit/hyperactivity disorderSTEPHANIE H MCCONAUGHY
Department of Psychiatry, University of Vermont, VT, USA
J Clin Child Adolesc Psychol 39:650-66. 2010....
- Symptoms of ADHD and academic concerns in college students with and without ADHD diagnosesLawrence J Lewandowski
Department of Psychology, Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY 13244, USA
J Atten Disord 12:156-61. 2008..This study examines self-reported ADHD symptoms and academic complaints in college students...
- ADA-based accommodations in higher education: a survey of clinicians about documentation requirements and diagnostic standardsMichael Gordon
SUNY Upstate Medical University, Department of Psychiatry, Syracuse, NY 13210, USA
J Learn Disabil 35:357-63. 2002..The respondents also expressed a nearly uniform wish for more training in this fast-growing area of clinical practice...
- Molecular determinants of irinotecan efficacyDaniel Vallbohmer
Divison of Medical Oncology, USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center, Keck School of Medicine, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, 90033, USA
Int J Cancer 119:2435-42. 2006..This small retrospective study suggests that gene expression levels of EGFR, ERCC1 and GST-P1 may be useful in predicting the clinical outcome of patients with metastatic CRC treated with first-line CPT-11 based chemotherapy...
- Enteral feeding in end-stage dementia: a comparison of religious, ethnic, and national differences in Canada and IsraelA Mark Clarfield
Department of Geriatrics, Soroka Hospital, Ben Gurion University of the Negev, Beer Sheva, Israel
J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci 61:621-7. 2006....
- The Self-Efficacy Questionnaire for Depression in Adolescents (SEQ-DA). Development and psychometric evaluationBruce Tonge
Monash University Centre for Developmental Psychiatry and Psychology, Psychiatry and Psychological Medicine, Monash Medical Centre, Clayton, Victoria, Australia
Eur Child Adolesc Psychiatry 14:357-63. 2005..Therefore, the SEQ-DA has a potentially useful role in clinical work and research with depressed young people...
- Mother nature as treatment for ADHD: overstating the benefits of greenWill Canu
Am J Public Health 95:371; author reply 371-2. 2005
- Relating children's attentional capabilities to intelligence, memory, and academic achievement: a test of construct specificity in children with asthmaRobert D Annett
University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center, Albuquerque, NM 87131 0001, USA
Child Neuropsychol 13:64-85. 2007....