Nienke P Dosa
Affiliation: SUNY Upstate Medical University
- PICUBASICS: an on-line resource for the diagnosis and management of acute illness in children with chronic conditions and disabilitiesNienke P Dosa
Department of Pediatrics, Upstate Medical University, 750 East Adams Street, Syracuse, NY 13210, USA
Phys Med Rehabil Clin N Am 13:823-37, viii. 2002..When viewed as a marker for avoidable morbidity, an "unanticipated" hospitalization of a child with a chronic condition or disability thus provides an important opportunity for health care quality improvement at the community level...
- Incidence, prevalence, and characteristics of fractures in children, adolescents, and adults with spina bifidaNienke P Dosa
SUNY Upstate Medical Center, Syracuse, New York, USA
J Spinal Cord Med 30:S5-9. 2007..To determine the age-specific incidence, prevalence, and characteristics of fractures in persons with spina bifida...
- Obesity across the lifespan among persons with spina bifidaNienke P Dosa
Center for Development, Behavior, and Genetics, SUNY Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, NY 13210, USA
Disabil Rehabil 31:914-20. 2009..Identify risk factors for obesity across the lifespan for individuals with spina bifida...
- Spina bifida grown upGregory S Liptak
Department of Pediatrics, Golisano Children s Hospital, Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, NY 13210, USA
J Dev Behav Pediatr 34:206-15. 2013..Health care providers for adults with spina bifida should recognize the impact of executive dysfunction and nonverbal learning disability on self management, independent living, and employment in adults with spina bifida...
- Improving guideline adherence for the diagnosis of ADHD in an ambulatory pediatric settingBrad G Olson
Department of Pediatrics, SUNY Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, NY 13202, USA
Ambul Pediatr 5:138-42. 2005..However, implementation of guidelines has been notoriously difficult to achieve in the wider context of changing individual physicians' clinical practice...
- Social participation in a nationally representative sample of older youth and young adults with autismGregory S Liptak
From SUNY Upstate Medical Center, Golisano Children s Hospital, Department of Pediatrics, Syracuse, NY
J Dev Behav Pediatr 32:277-83. 2011..To describe social participation and identify factors that affect it in a nationally representative sample of adolescents and young adults with autism...
- Life course health and healthcare utilization among adults with spina bifidaGregory S Liptak
State University of New York Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, NY, USA
Dev Med Child Neurol 58:714-20. 2016..To evaluate the prevalence of organ system disorders and describe healthcare utilization among adults with spina bifida at a regional clinic...
- Youth with spina bifida and transitions: health and social participation in a nationally represented sampleGregory S Liptak
SUNY Upstate Medical Center, Department of Pediatrics, Golisano Children s Hospital, Syracuse, NY 13210, USA
J Pediatr 157:584-8, 588.e1. 2010..To describe outcomes and identify factors that affect social participation in youth and young adults with spina bifida...