Affiliation: SUNY Upstate Medical University
- The borderline mother and her child: a couple at riskSusan M Chlebowski
Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Upstate Medical University, State University of New York, Syracuse, NY 13210, USA
Am J Psychother 67:153-64. 2013..The author concludes that psychiatry should consider prepartum screening for BPD and if necessary, early dyadic intervention...
- The forensic and legal implications of water, wet, or frySusan M Chlebowski
Department of Forensic Psychiatry, SUNY Upstate Medical University, 750 East Adams Street, Syracuse, NY 13210, USA
J Am Acad Psychiatry Law 40:270-8. 2012..The authors posit that individuals who use wet may raise settled (fixed) insanity or defenses of not guilty by reason of insanity in the future...
- Therapeutic uses of the WebCam in child psychiatrySusan Chlebowski
Dept of Psychiatry, SUNY Upstate, Syracuse, NY, USA
Acad Psychiatry 35:263-7. 2011....
- Psychodynamic therapy for borderline personality disorder and co-occurring alcohol use disorders: a newly designed ongoing studyRobert J Gregory
SUNY Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, NY 13210, USA
J Am Psychoanal Assoc 54:1331-4. 2006
- Neuropsychiatric systemic lupus erythematosus presenting as bipolar I disorder with catatonic featuresAdekola O Alao
Department of Psychiatry, SUNY Upstate, NY 13210, USA
Psychosomatics 50:543-7. 2009..Neuropsychiatric manifestations of lupus (NPSLE) have been shown to occur in up to 95% of pediatric patients with SLE...
- Is a psychodynamic perspective relevant to the clinical management of obsessive-compulsive disorder?Susan Chlebowski
Department of Psychiatry, SUNY Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, NY 13210, USA
Am J Psychother 63:245-56. 2009....