Affiliation: State University of New York
- Feasibility and utility of an electronic diary to assess self-report symptoms in patients with inflammatory bowel diseaseLeighann Litcher-Kelly
Applied Behavioral Medicine Research Institute, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Science, Stony Brook University, NY 11794 8790, USA
Ann Behav Med 33:207-12. 2007..The self-report literature has demonstrated these deviations can distort the information collected by introducing recall bias, especially for subjective measures like pain and well-being...
- A systematic review of measures used to assess chronic musculoskeletal pain in clinical and randomized controlled clinical trialsLeighann Litcher-Kelly
Applied Behavioral Medicine Research Institute, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Science, Stony Brook University, Stony Brook, New York 11794 8790, USA
J Pain 8:906-13. 2007..Overall, it appears that clinical trials use simple measures of pain and that there is no widely accepted standard for clinical pain assessment that would facilitate comparison of outcomes across trials...
- Intensive momentary reporting of pain with an electronic diary: reactivity, compliance, and patient satisfactionArthur A Stone
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Science, Putnam Hall, South Campus, Stony Brook University, Stony Brook, NY 11794 8790, USA
Pain 104:343-51. 2003..Compliance with the electronic diary protocol was 94% or better, and was not related to sampling density. Patients reported little difficulty with the diary procedures and were not unduly burdened by the protocol...
- Associations among pain intensity, sensory characteristics, affective qualities, and activity limitations in patients with chronic pain: a momentary, within-person perspectiveLeighann Litcher-Kelly
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Science, Stony Brook University, Stony Brook, New York 11794, USA
J Pain 5:433-9. 2004..This article confirms that pain intensity is significantly related to sensory characteristics of pain, affective qualities of pain, and activity limitations due to pain within a person...
- PREDOCTORAL FELLOWSHIPS FOR STUDENTS WITH DISABILITIESLeighann Litcher Kelly; Fiscal Year: 2006..In addition, within-person analyses of the temporal relationship between stress and symptoms may aid in the development of future treatment studies. ..