Ching H Wang
Affiliation: Stanford University
- Spinal muscular atrophy: advances in research and consensus on care of patientsChing H Wang
Ching H Wang, MD, PhD Department of Neurology and Neurological Sciences, Stanford University Medical Center, 300 Pasteur Drive, Room A343, Stanford, CA 94305 5235, USA
Curr Treat Options Neurol 10:420-8. 2008..A third group, identified by large-scale drug screening, is still under preclinical investigation. In addition, other advances in medical technology have led to the publication of a consensus statement regarding the care of SMA patients...
- Consensus statement for standard of care in spinal muscular atrophyChing H Wang
Department of Neurology and Neurological Sciences, Stanford University Medical Center, Stanford, California 94305 5235, USA
J Child Neurol 22:1027-49. 2007..A practice standard for spinal muscular atrophy is urgently needed to help with the multidisciplinary care of these patients...
- Consensus statement on standard of care for congenital muscular dystrophiesChing H Wang
Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, California, USA
J Child Neurol 25:1559-81. 2010..The final consensus was achieved in a 3-day workshop conducted in Brussels, Belgium, in November 2009. This consensus statement describes the care recommendations from this committee...
- Consensus statement on standard of care for congenital myopathiesChing H Wang
Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA, USA
J Child Neurol 27:363-82. 2012..It is the committee's goal that through these recommendations, patients with congenital myopathies will receive optimal care and improve their disease outcome...
- Laparoscopic Nissen fundoplication during gastrostomy tube placement and noninvasive ventilation may improve survival in type I and severe type II spinal muscular atrophyNanci Yuan
Divisions of Pediatric Pulmonology, Lucile Packard Children s Hospital, Stanford University Medical Center, Stanford, California 94304 5786, USA
J Child Neurol 22:727-31. 2007....
- Hydroxyurea enhances SMN2 gene expression in spinal muscular atrophy cellsSusanna M Grzeschik
Department of Neurology and Neurological Sciences, Stanford University Medical Center, Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305 5235, USA
Ann Neurol 58:194-202. 2005..The SMN2 gene copy number correlated inversely with the SMA phenotypic severity. This study provides the first evidence for a therapeutic indication of hydroxyurea in SMA...
- Spinal muscular atrophyMitchell R Lunn
Department of Medicine, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA, USA
Lancet 371:2120-33. 2008..In this Seminar, we provide a comprehensive review that integrates clinical manifestations, molecular pathogenesis, diagnostic strategy, therapeutic development, and evidence from clinical trials...
- Multiple ring-enhancing lesions in a child with relapsing multiple sclerosisChing H Wang
Department of Psychiatry and Neurology, University of Missouri Columbia, 65212, USA
J Child Neurol 17:69-72. 2002....