Affiliation: Stanford University
- Phase II pilot study of single-agent etirinotecan pegol (NKTR-102) in bevacizumab-resistant high grade gliomaSeema Nagpal
Division of Neuro Oncology, Department of Neurology, Stanford University, 875 Blake Wilbur Drive CC2221, Stanford, CA, 94305, USA
J Neurooncol 123:277-82. 2015..Hematologic toxicity was mild. Three patients had confirmed partial responses according to RANO criteria. These clinical data combined with a favorable safety profile warrant further clinical investigation of this agent in HGG...
- Bevacizumab improves quality of life in patients with recurrent glioblastomaSeema Nagpal
Department of Neurology and Neurological Sciences, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA 94305, USA
Chemother Res Pract 2011:602812. 2011..2 months (P < 0.001, log rank survival) in the NoBEV group. Conclusions. BEV increases independent living and lengthens overall survival after GBM recurrence. Reduction in steroid dose may contribute to prolonged independence...
- Advances in the management of glioblastoma: the role of temozolomide and MGMT testingReena P Thomas
Department of Neurological Sciences, Stanford University Hospital, Stanford, CA, USA
Clin Pharmacol 5:1-9. 2013....
- Treatment of leptomeningeal spread of NSCLC: a continuing challengeSeema Nagpal
Department of Neurology, Division of Neuro Oncology, Stanford Cancer Center, 875 Blake Wilbur Drive CC2221, Stanford, CA 94305, USA
Curr Treat Options Oncol 13:491-504. 2012..The use of antidepressants, central nervous system stimulants, benzodiazepines, antiemetics, and pain medications can increase quality of life in patients with leptomeningeal metastases...
- The role of BCNU polymer wafers (Gliadel) in the treatment of malignant gliomaSeema Nagpal
Division of Neuro Oncology, Department of Neurology, Stanford Advanced Medicine Center, 875 Blake Wilbur Drive, CC2221, Stanford, CA 94305 5826, USA
Neurosurg Clin N Am 23:289-95, ix. 2012..However, the rate of complications, including an increase in cerebrospinal fluid leaks and intracranial hypertension, has limited their use. This article reviews the current data for use of BCNU wafers in malignant gliomas...
- Cerebral Blood Flow Changes in Glioblastoma Patients Undergoing Bevacizumab Treatment Are Seen in Both Tumor and Normal BrainJalal B Andre
Department of Radiology, University of Washington Seattle, WA, USA Department of Radiology, Stanford University, Stanford, CA, USA
Neuroradiol J 28:112-9. 2015..4 vs. 41 ± 8.4 ml/100 g/min, p = 0.03). The decrease in mean CBF tended to be greater in the tumoral region than in the contralateral MCA, though the difference did not reach statistical significance (31% vs. 13%; p = 0.082)...
- Glioblastoma Multiforme Recurrence: An Exploratory Study of (18)F FPPRGD2 PET/CTAndrei Iagaru
From the Division of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging A I, C M, E M, Department of Radiology, Neuroradiology Section G Z, N F, Division of Neurosurgery G H, G L, and Division of Neuro Oncology S N, L R, Stanford University Medical Center, 300 Pasteur Dr, Room H 2200, Stanford, CA 94305 and Departments of Radiology, Bioengineering, Materials Science, and Engineering, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, Calif S S G
Radiology 277:497-506. 2015....
- Simultaneous perfusion and permeability measurements using combined spin- and gradient-echo MRIHeiko Schmiedeskamp
Lucas Center, Department of Radiology, Stanford University, Stanford, California 94305 5488, USA
J Cereb Blood Flow Metab 33:732-43. 2013..Furthermore, extracted permeability parameters were in good agreement with elevated T1-weighted postcontrast signal values...
- The incidence and significance of multiple lesions in glioblastomaReena P Thomas
Department of Neurology, Stanford University Hospital, 300 Pasteur Drive, Room A343, Palo Alto, CA 94304 5235, USA
J Neurooncol 112:91-7. 2013..The rate of multiple lesions reported here may be the result of improved imaging technology, suggesting that incidence of multiple lesions will continue to increase as imaging technology advances...