Wendy K Marsh
Affiliation: Stanford University
- Increased frequency of depressive episodes during the menopausal transition in women with bipolar disorder: preliminary reportWendy K Marsh
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA 94305, United States
J Psychiatr Res 42:247-51. 2008..The menopausal transition in women without mood disorders is associated with an increase in depression. This study assesses mood course during the menopausal transition in women with bipolar disorder...
- Long-term effectiveness of quetiapine in bipolar disorder in a clinical settingTerence A Ketter
Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA 94305 5723, USA
J Psychiatr Res 44:921-9. 2010..To assess quetiapine effectiveness in bipolar disorder (BD) patients in a clinical setting...
- Mood disorders and fertility in women: a critical review of the literature and implications for future researchKatherine E Williams
Stanford Center for Neuroscience in Women s Health, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioural Sciences, Stanford University and Hospitals, Stanford, CA 94305, USA
Hum Reprod Update 13:607-16. 2007....
- Lamotrigine plus quetiapine combination therapy in treatment-resistant bipolar depressionYong M Ahn
Department of Neuropsychiatry, Seoul National University Hospital, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Science, Seoul National University College of Medicine, Chongno Gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
Ann Clin Psychiatry 23:17-24. 2011..Lamotrigine and quetiapine are commonly used in bipolar disorder, but there are no published systematic studies of their use in combination for treatment-resistant bipolar depression...
- Effectiveness of lamotrigine in bipolar disorder in a clinical settingTerence A Ketter
Stanford University School of Medicine, 401 Quarry Road, Room 2124, Stanford, CA, USA
J Psychiatr Res 43:13-23. 2008..To assess lamotrigine effectiveness in bipolar disorder (BD) patients in a clinical setting...