A C Koong
Affiliation: Stanford University
- Pancreatic tumors show high levels of hypoxiaA C Koong
Department Radiation Oncology, Stanford University Medical Center, Stanford, CA 94305, USA
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 48:919-22. 2000..Because of the dismal outcomes of conventional therapies for pancreatic carcinomas, we postulated that hypoxia may exist within these tumors...
- Multimodality treatment with intensity modulated radiation therapy for esophageal cancerT H La
Department of Radiation Oncology, Stanford University, Stanford, California, USA
Dis Esophagus 23:300-8. 2010..No grade 4 complications were seen. IMRT was effective and well tolerated. Disease recurrence remains a challenge and further investigation with dose escalation to improve LRC and OS is warranted...
- Pathological response after chemoradiation for T3 rectal cancerS K Chennupati
Department of Radiation Oncology, Stanford University Medical Center, Stanford, CA, USA
Colorectal Dis 12:e24-30. 2010..The aim of this study was to investigate the effect of preoperative chemoradiotherapy (CRT) on nodal disease in locally advanced rectal adenocarcinoma...
- Initial evaluation of 18F-fluorothymidine (FLT) PET/CT scanning for primary pancreatic cancerA Quon
Department of Radiology and Molecular Imaging Program at Stanford, Stanford University Medical Center, 300 Pasteur Drive, Stanford, CA 94305, USA
Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 35:527-31. 2008..The aim of this study was to evaluate the potential of (18)F-fluorothymidine (FLT) PET/CT for imaging pancreatic adenocarcinoma...
- A novel epidermal growth factor receptor variant lacking multiple domains directly activates transcription and is overexpressed in tumorsE C Piccione
Department of Neurosurgery and Cancer Biology Program, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA, USA
Oncogene 31:2953-67. 2012....
- Tissue effects after stereotactic body radiotherapy using cyberknife for patients with abdominal malignanciesJ S Cupp
Department of Pathology, Stanford University Medical Center, Stanford, CA, USA
Clin Oncol (R Coll Radiol) 20:69-75. 2008..To report the tissue effects of treatment with single fraction stereotactic body radiotherapy (SBRT) using Cyberknife on malignant tumours of the abdomen and adjacent normal organs...